MES Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Applications are invited by Engineer in Chief Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi from Pakistani Nationals (Male only) for the following posts having the qualification and experience as shown against each. Last date of online submission is 05 March 2023 and Fee payment is 07 March 2023.
2. Candidates will apply online on official website www.mes.gov.pk. Candidates of BPS 6 & 7 will be called for screening (written) test and candidates of BPS-4 will be called for skill test at only specified cities i.e Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Pano Aqil, Quetta and Hyderabad. Candidates must specify exam center in their online application form.
3. An objective type screening test for BPS 6 & 7 will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge and Subject relevant to post. Candidates for BPS-4 will appear for skill test relevant to post.
4. Paper checking will be carried out through Optical Mark Reader (OMR) machine. Candidates are instructed to get themselves well conversant with the procedure.
5. Only shortlisted candidates (BPS-1 to 7) will be called for interview before final selection.
6. Non-Muslims must provide their declaration, on oath, at the time of interview as well as at the time of joining, if applicable.
7. Govt Servants including MES staff must apply through online job portal and forward their NOC through department, showing their present service number (if any), rank and place of duty.
8. Candidates applying for posts of BPS-1 are exempted from depositing processing fee.
9. Applicants in BPS 4 and above will deposit online generated Challan Form for amount given as under, in all branches of Askari Bank, Silk Bank & UBL Omni. Last date for depositing of dues / fee is 07 March 2023.
a. BPS-6 & 7 – Rs. 400/-
b. BPS-4 – Rs. 300/-
Note: Bank Drafts / Postal Orders will not be accepted at all.
10. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given as under:-.
Ser Category of Candidates Age relaxation admissible
a. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government
b. Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Govt
c. Released or Retired Officers / personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan
15 Years or the number of years actually served in Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
d. Govt servants who have completed 2 years continuous Govt service on the closing date for receipt of applications
e. Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service
Note: Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
11. Age of candidates will be calculated with effect from closing date of receipt of applications i.e 05 March 2023.
12. Candidates will have to produce following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview:-
a. 3 x Latest passport size photographs.
b. Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
c. Attested copy of CNIC
d. Domicile duly verified from concerned district.
e. Experience Certificates (if applicable).
f. Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for candidate himself from Army) / svc cert / NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES / other Govt department).
e. Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-l.
13. Competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any / all applications without indicating any reason.
14. All communication will be made through the valid active contact number (mobile number). Call letters for test / interview will only be placed on official official website i.e www.mes.gov.pk.
Candidates are required to keep visiting the website.
15. Candidates can apply ONLY FOR ONE POST AT A TIME. Candidates who apply for more than one post will be rejected, if found.
16. Applications found with wrong credentials / false information will be rejected at any stage of recruitment process.
17. Last date for online submission of applications is 05 March 2023.
18. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in Test / Interview.