Military College Jhelum(MCJ) 8th Class Admissions 2022
Military College Jhelum open admission for 8th Class and Entry test date is announced on the official website www.mcj.com.pk.
Class VIII Admission Process in MCJ
The details of the admission process in Military College Jhelum for the year 2021 are as under:-
- Age Limit. 12 – 14 years for VIII Class on 01 April 2021 (A waiver of 90 days in upper & lower age limit is admissible).
- Advertisement. Advertisement will be circulated in all leading newspapers in July, August & September 2021.
- Written Test. The written test will be held on Sunday, 31 October 2021.
- 20% syllabus 5th class, 20% syllabus 6th class, 60% syllabus 7th class from Punjab Textbook Boards.
- Objective Paper – 200 marks.
- Subjective Paper – 100 marks (50 marks each for English & Urdu).
- Passing Criteria. Minimum qualifying marks in the written test – 50%, however, the candidate should also fall on the merit list.
- Intelligence Test / Interview. Candidates successful in the written test as per merit criteria will be informed/called for intelligence tests & interviews at selected stations. The interview will be held tentatively in December 2020, Jan & Feb 2021.
- Medical Examination. Candidates successful in Interviews as per merit criteria will be issued a letter for Medical Exam at selected Combined Military Hospitals (CMHs).
- Final Selection. Finally selected candidates as per the selection/merit criteria who are medically fit will be issued call letters to join MCJ.
- Reporting at MCJ. Last week of April /1st week of May 2021
The application form will be submitted online. For this purpose visit our website (www.militarycollege.edu.pk). Specimen objective & subjective papers are already available on the college website