The Lahore High Court has announced the results of written examinations for the posts of Additional Sessions Judges and Civil Judges. Only 12 candidates were successful in the written exams for Additional Sessions Judges while 27 candidates were successful in the written exams for Civil Judges. It should be noted that the written exams for the posts of judges will be held in the months of June and July 2023.
LHC Jobs 2023 Application Form
Applications are Invited on ’Prescribed Form” from desiring persons domiciled in Punjab, having requisite qualifications as prescribed in the Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994 for appointment against some vacant temporary but likely to become permanent posts of Additional District & Sessions Judge BS-20 with all fringe benefits. Candidate applies online on website www.lhc.gov.pkPlease enter your mobile number and password. Register if you don’t have an account.
1. He / She shall have a degree in Law from a recognized University entitling him to practice the profession of law or is a member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland;
2. A practicing Advocate of High Court and Courts subordinate to the High Court with minimum practice of ten years, which shall be counted from the date when he became registered member of any Bar Association as per Rules 7.10 & 7.12 of the Punjab Legal Practitioners and Bar Councils Rules, 1974, with fulfilling the criteria laid down under Rule-7 of Punjab Judicial Service Rules, 1994; and
3. Not less than thirty five years and not more than forty five years of age as on 31.10,2023.
1. 3% quota shall be reserved for differently able persons as laid down in The Punjab Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation Ordinance, 1981 as amended through Ordinance, 2015 |X of 2015).
2. 5% quota shall be reserved for Minorities in the light of Government of the Punjab Notification No. SOR-I11 (S & GAD) 1-35/93, dated 27.03.2010.
1. There shall be a written examination of law and other subjects as laid down in Notification of High Court dated 4th January’ 2022, candidates arc required to secure 40 % marks in each paper and 50% in aggregate to be eligible for a psychological and aptitude test before an interview/viva voce of 300 marks with minimum 50% passing marks (150/300) to be declared successful.
LAHORE HIGH COURT, LAHORE ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2023
1. The candidates shall apply online through prescribed form to be filled in by the candidates.
2. Prescribed form, important instructions, subject and syllabus of papers for written examination arc available on the official website of this Court www.lhc.gov.pk/jobs. Candidates arc required to download and read such important instructions, and those mentioned in the ‘Prescribed Form’ before
filling it online, to be followed in letter and spirit.
3. A non-rcfundable examination fee of Rs. 6,000/- shall be deposited by the candidates in any branch of MCB bank situated within the province of the Punjab or MCB Bank, Lahore High Court Branch with Gold Saving Account No.078550334 1001134 titled Human Resource-District Judiciary’.(Fee submitted
through online mobile banking gr any .other online medium will not acccpted)
4. The hard copy of online application form, fee deposit slip in original and relevant documents as mentioned in important instructions must be dispatched through courier service to the Registrar of this court with attention to ‘Examination Wing of Lahore High Court, Lahore’ on or before (31.10.20231. No hard copy of online application shall be accepted thereafter.
5. Last date for submission of applications is (31.10.20231; date of written examination shall be intimated later.
6. The answer books of the examination shall be disposed off after three months from the date of appointment of successful candidates. No representation/application of any kind relating to the answer books shall be entertained thereafter.