Lahore General Hospital (LGH) Lahore Jobs 8th January 2023
Applications are invited for appointment on contract basis of suitable candidates having required qualification & experience for general hospital Lahore jobs mentioned hereunder as per eligibility criteria defined in the Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules. 2012 (as amended), Punjab Health Department Technical Posts Service Rules. 2003, Punjab Health Department Paramedical Establishment Service Rules, 2003 and Punjab Health Department Miscellaneous Posts Service Rules, 2003.
General Hospital Job vacancies:
Lahore general hospital vacancies 2023: 55
You can apply for Lahore general hospital vacancies 2023 at www.lgh.punjab.gov.pk.
Terms & Conditions:
(1) Both Male/Female applicants having domicile of Province of Punjab can apply.
(2) Appointments shall be made, on contract basis, under “The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004” initially for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
(3) Complete application alongwith attested copies of all educational certificates (like Matric, F.Sc. etc.) / degrees / diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CN1C, work experience certificates (if any) ind 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Medical Superintendent, Lahore General Hospital, Lahore.
(4) In case of ‘O’ Level & ‘A’ Level, equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
(5) Applicants must present original documents at the time of interview.
(6) Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt of the Punjab, S&GAD Notification i.e. 10 years for Female candidates and 07 years for Male candidates shall be granted.
(7) Quotas shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
8) Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with “The Contract Appointment Policy-2004/Recruitment Policy-2022 and instructions issued from time to time by Govt, of the Punjab.
(9) Persons already in Govt, service should apply through their Departments alongwith NOC.
10)Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
(11) Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without
assigning any reason.
(12)No TA/DA shall be allowed for appearance in any test or interview.
(13)Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
(14) Applications addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of Medical Superintendent, Lahore General Hospital, Lahore till 28-01-2023.
(15) Evaluation of the candidates shall be done as per the “Selection Criteria for Appointment” as stipulated in the Recruitment Policy, 2022 of the Government of the Punjab (as amended). Furthermore Selection Committees may devise some written / practical tests for evaluation of candidates for any particular post to evaluate their capabilities as part of the “Interview” and assign marks accordingly.
(16) Interview of the candidates for the above mentioned posts shall be held in the office of Medical Superintendent, Lahore General Hospital, at 09:00 AM. The details are as under:-
- Interviews for the posts at Sr. No. 2,3,4 shall be held on 20-02-2023
- Interviews for the posts at Sr. No. 5,6,7 shall be held on 21-02-2023
- Interviews for the posts at Sr. No. 1,8,9,10 shall be held on 22-02-2023
- Interviews for the posts at Sr. No. 11,12,13 shall be held on 23-02-2023