LESCO WAPDA NTS Jobs 2020 Advertisement & Application Forms
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant post application form available on the NTS website with this advertisement.
Total Posts: 1148
Junior Engineer: 82
Junior Engineer (Civil):01
Assistant Manager (Customer Service):01
Line Superintendent Grade-1: 52
- The applicants applying against the post of Junior Engineer & Junior Engineer (Civil) must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) at the time of submission of application. The candidates who do not have PEC Registration are not eligible to apply.
- The age relaxation allowed as per Government Policies is already given against all posts. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled casts, Buddhists, FATA/Gilgit Biltistan and AJK are allowed 3 years and Disabled person 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Govt, serving Employees who completed at least 2-years as regular service till the last date of submission of application, will be entitled age relaxation up to10-years up to the age of 55-years and are also advised to apply after getting approval by the concerned authority.
- The candidates who are applying for the posts at Sr. No.4 & 5 (LS-I & Bill Distributor) shall be eligible to apply to have domicile from districts of Lahore, Okara, Kasur, Sheikhupura and Nankana Sahib.
- For vacancies at Sr. No.4&5,20% LESCO employee’s children’s quota and 5% of Minority quota will be observed as per laid down policy.
- Candidates applying against 20% LESCO employee’s children’s quota must ensure to attach a certificate duly signed by Dy. The manager concerned regarding employment of father (Died after retirement/ Retired /working in LESCO) by certifying that no child has been appointed against 20% employee’s children’s quota.
- Candidates applying against 20% LESCO employee’s children’s quota (ECO) must ensure to attach CNIC of father/ mother and provide an affidavit that his/her brother /sister or widowed mother is not already employed in this quota. Concealing facts regarding the appointment of any brother /sister or widowed mother will lead to the disqualification of the applicant at any stage of recruitment.
- The candidates selected for appointment against 20% LESCO employee’s children’s quota will be entitled to age relaxation up to the age of 40-years in the prescribed age limit.
- Candidates applying against 2% disabled quota (where applicable) must attach Disability certificate from Assessment Board for the Disabled persons from City/District/Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of disabled persons.
- The disability of candidates will be examined by WAPDA medical board viz-a-viz suitability of the duty of the post.
- Computer knowledge is mandatory for all posts.
- As per the Establishment Division guideline, the testing agency will charge 50% of the fee directly from the applicant & the rest of 50% shall be paid by LESCO, therefore, each applicant will pay Rs 175/- to the testing agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for induction test/interview.
- The company has the right to reject one or all applications without assigning any reason.
- LESCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- Dismissed /screened out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment in LESCO.
- Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test /interview.
- Late submission of applications by Courier Service will have no binding upon LESCO and M/s National Testing Service (NTS).
- Incomplete applications and the applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- The last date for receipt of applications is (15-days from the date of advertisement).
WAPDA LESCO NTS Jobs Urdu Advertisement
Online Registration Form:
Online registration and submission of application please visit NTS Website: www.nts.orq.pk
The test fee will be charged to candidates @ Rs:175/- per applicant. Test fees shall be paid in any branch of HBL.MCB or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan downloadable from the website: www.nts.orq.pk.
Candidates are required to send the complete prescribed application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and other relevant documents/certificates as well as two recent passport size photographs through courier service/Pakistan Post etc. to: Manager Operations National Testing Service 96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1, ISLAMABAD.
WAPDA LESCO NTS Jobs English Advertisement
Applications submitted by hand or received after due date will not be entertained.
NTS roll numbers slip/ written test schedule/Result
After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk for an important announcement (procedure for roll numbers slip/ written test schedule/Result, etc.) related recruitment against stated posts.
For further information, please contact: UAN: +92-51 -844-444-1
Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favor in the selection process, so do not make any contact with any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. LESCO’s selection process is transparent according to the Government of Pakistan and PEPCO’s approved rules and regulations, so nobody can help any candidate.
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR, Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO) 22-A Queens Road, Lahore. Ph. No. 042-99204811, www.lesco.gov.pk