Lahore development authority(LDA)NTS jobs February 2018
App‖cations are invited from suitable candidates for appointment′ on contract basis′ in LDA against fo‖owing posts:
1. Five (5) years general age relaxation FOR MALE and Eight (8) years general age relaxation for FEMALE as per government policy shall be granted in upper age limit. No further relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible.
2. t5% of vacancies are reserved for women. However they will also be considered against open merit.
3. preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and sample experience in relevant field.
4. 3% quota is reserved for disabled. only such disabled persons will be eligible to be considered for jobs reserved for disabled, who have been declared disabled and fit for work on a particular job by the Provincial Council as defined in Section 5 of Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981. (Disability Certificate must be attached with a application 5.5%ofvacanciesarereservedforminoritiessubjecttotheirfulfillmentofotherconditions.
6. The Candidates already working in the Government/semi Government or Sanitation should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
ln service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
No TA/DA will be admissible.
Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
Number of Posts can be increa sed/d ec rease d without any notice.
Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
Exact Qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned as in the ApplicationForm which should be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www. nts.org. pk)
Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his/her academics. NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing service) and interview, with each stage havinS distinct qualification bar of 50% of total marks. Failure in any particular stage shall be considered as failure in entire process.
candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled along with requisite documents and test fee of Rs. 580/- in favor of National Testing service, to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
Last date of submission of applications is 19.02.2018.