LAHORE HIGH COURT LAHORE NON-GAZETTED STAFF JOBS 26TH JUNE 2019 APPLY ONLINE
Applications are invited from suitable candidates, domiciled in Punjab, for the following posts in the Lahore High Court, Lahore.
LAHORE HIGH COURT LAHORE SITUATION VACANT
LAHORE HIGH COURT JOBS APPLY ONLINE
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH OTHER THAN ONLINE MODE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Advertisement No. 02/2019
In supersession of the advertisement No.01/2019 published in dailies “The Nation” and “Jang” dated 12.05.2019
POSTS: Cook, Driver, Court Attendant, Daftari, Cook Tandoorchi, Helper Cook, Helper Tandoorchi, Bearer, Waiter, Dish Washer, Dentor, Painter, Mali, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker, Farash, Farash Man, Water Man, Dusting Coolie, Dust Loader, Chowkidar, Watchman, Washer Man
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Applications ONLY. Online Job Portal is available at the LHC website (www.jobs.lhc.gov.pk ).
- The candidates are directed to read the Job Description mentioned against each cadre before applying online. The Job Description is available at the LHC website (www.jobs.lhc.gov.pk ).
- Age Relaxation will be permissible to in-service Government employees under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
- Deadline: Application Forms shall not be entertained after 11:59 p.m. on 11.07.2019 (CLOSING DATE).
- To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they are physically fit, healthy and fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria (relating to the relevant post) as advertised before the closing date.
- The ONLINE APPLICATION FORM must be filled in completely with utmost care to furnish the correct details. The candidate can edit the information before submission. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited; no change shall be permitted and no application/request for changing /addition of details in the Application form against the applied posts will be entertained. Incomplete applications will be rejected immediately. No application will be entertained without depositing the application fee. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit processing fees separately for each post.
- The applicants for the posts mentioned shall deposit a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.500/-, in A/c “Human Resources, Lahore High Court, Lahore”(0527549781001128). The online deposit can be made in any branch of MCB in Punjab by filling following the information on the Deposit Slip: –
- Name of the Candidate
- CNIC of the Candidate
iii. Job Title
- Job Code
- The applicants shall mention the MCB Deposit Slip number in the online application Form.
- Fee once paid for any post applied for will not be used for any other post/recruitment.
- Original Deposit Slip shall be provided by the candidate at the time of test/interview, without that candidate will not be allowed to appear in the test/Interview. The original receipt will be retained by the LHC for the record.
- HARD COPY OF ONLINE Application Form is not required to be submitted.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Test and Interview. The criterion for shortlisting shall be determined by the Authority. Short-listed Applicants will be required to submit attested copies of all documents at the time of the interview.
- Candidates should have a postal address, mobile number and preferably a valid personal e-mail ID, which should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. The candidate should also make sure that the e-mail sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk /spam folder.
- Qualifying/pass marks in the Test and Interview shall be determined by the Authority.
- Candidates will be called for interview/test whatever the case may be, provisionally and on detailed scrutiny of the original documents before the Interview/test, in case any necessary information is found incorrect, false, forged or withheld, the application shall be rejected and the applicant will be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
- In-Service candidates are required to submit their applications Through Proper Channel along with NOC from their respective Administrative Departments showing date, month and year of their induction in service duly signed and stamped by the issuing authority
- The Lahore High Court, Lahore reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and also the right to reject any or all application(s) without assigning any reason.
- The appointment of the successful candidates shall be subject to the complete medical examination and physical/medical fitness hence, persons suffering from infectious or serious diseases need not apply.
- Primarily test may be conducted at the Principal Seat and the Benches at Bahawalpur, Multan & Rawalpindi at the discretion of the authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants called for Test and Interview.
- Should any information or clarification be required regarding the functioning of the job-portal system, please contact 04299212951-Ext-250.
Note: The advertisement No.01/2019 regarding the same posts appeared in dailies “The Nation” and “Jang” shall be substituted with this one i.e. 02/2019.
However, the candidates who have already submitted online applications in response to this Court’s advertisement No.01/2019 need not apply afresh
(KHALID SAEED WATTOO) ADDITIONAL REGISTRAR (HR) LAHORE HIGH COURT, LAHORE.