Lahore General Hospital Lahore Jobs 5th October 2019
Applications are invited for recruitment against the following posts at Lahore General Hospital, Lahore as per detail mentioned against each post:-
(BOM)BOARD OF MANAGEMENT CREATED POSTS
BSc Engineering in Civil Technology from recognized Govt. An institution with at least 5-years experience in the relevant field. Post Graduates Person would be preferred.
Junior Technician (Urology Technology)/ Dialysis Technician
Qualification Experience F.Sc (Second division) from a recognized Board having a diploma in the relevant allied health sciences discipline from a recognized board.
If none is available, then candidates having Matric qualification of (second division) with science from a recognized Board along with two years diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
Primary School Certificate from a Government recognized School with 03-year experience in relevant filed. Height 5 feet 6 inch & Physical Fit
POSTS RESERVED FOR DISABLED QUOTA ONLY
Only the candidates having a disability certificate issued by the relevant authorities are eligible to apply against the disable quota seats. The age relaxation will be admissible according to the Government policy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Recruitment will be made according to the Government of the Punjab recruitment policy 2004.
- Only Candidates having domicile of province Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Monthly emolument will be paid according to their basic pay scale and allowances.
- Recruitment will be against the specific departments & it will non-transferable. Any attempt for transfer will lead to
immediate termination of service.
- In service regular & contract employees are eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the contract policy.
- Merit lists will be prepared as per Government of the Punjab rules/policy
- All Quotas will be observed where applicable.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased without any intimation.
- The relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible according to the policy of the Government of Punjab.
- No TA/ DA will be be paid for the purpose of interviews.
11 All candidates are directed to appear before the Selection Board/Committee on the dates given against each post along with all original documents. No separate interview calls will be issued to the candidates.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY;-
- Applications on plain papers along with attested copies of documents/experience certificate, domicile, CNIC and two passport size photographs should reach in the office of the Medical Superintendent Lahore General Hospital, Ferozpur Road, Lahore upto2M0-2QI9
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT LAHORE GENERAL HOSPITAL, LAHORE.
Ph:042-99264036. Fox-99264042, Exch: 99264091-8. UAN 111-202-101