KPITB ETEA Jobs 2023 Online Application Forms
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank
desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. After online application, don’t send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office, copies of
testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
6. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 13th Sept, 2022
7. The Last date for submission of the online application is 30th Sept, 2022
8. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not to give ported/converted mobile numbers.
9. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
10. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal/courier means.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Candidates shall be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However, detailed scrutiny shall be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she shall be disqualified by the appointing authority.
2. Interview call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
3. Candidates qualifying for the written test shall be subsequently screened for relevancy in terms of education and experience, and other conditions and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
4. Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of applications.
5. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
6. Relaxation of age shall NOT be admissible.
7. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through the proper channel.
8. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
9. Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application by giving a cogent reason.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
11. Degrees must be verified from Higher Education Commission (HEC). In the case of a foreign degree, an equivalence certificate from HEC must be provided.
12. Work experience certificates provided must have complete employment details.
13. Incomplete/unclear documents with missing or unclear information shall not be accepted.
14. Errors/Omissions in the number of posts are subject to rectification.
KPITB shall ensure compliance with provincial government quota fixed for Women, Differently-abled and Minority-groups in its recruitments.