Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Planning & Development Department “Settlement & Digitization of Land Record, Merged Districts, the project invites applications from suitable candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile for the following project-based positions, purely on fixed pay and contractual basis as per Government project policy, fulfilling the conditions/criteria as given against each post.
KP Land Record Merged Districts Jobs 2022
How to apply:
Candidates shall submit applications complete in all aspects to the Project Director, Settlement and Digitization of Land Record, Merged Districts, Revenue Academy Building Hayatabad Phase- III. Peshawar (Ground floor UNDP room) within 15 days of this advertisement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Application along with CV, recent photograph, domicile certificate, CNIC, copies of academic certificates/degree and experience certificates, etc.
- Candidature will be canceled/dropped at any stage during or after the selection process in case of Incomplete/incorrect/late submitted documents or applications based on misleading information.
- A separate application form shall be submitted for each vacancy.
- Candidates will be shortlisted according to the criteria mentioned in the project policy.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on merit and will be invited for an interview.
- The Candidates must provide their WhatsApp number (If they use it) in addition to their addresses through which they will be informed for interview.
- These positions are purely on a contract basis for one year, with an annual contract which will be renewed on satisfactory performance.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through the proper channels.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The competent authority has the right to increase/decrease or cancel all or any of the posts by assigning a valid reason.
PROJECT DIRECTOR SETTLEMENT & DIGITIZATION OF LAND RECORD, MERGED DISTRICTS.