Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission (KPPSC) Jobs 10th June 2021
Applications other than online will not be accepted. To apply, visit any Easypaisa / Jazz Cash Agent, a deposit application fee of Rs.1500/- excluding service charges, and get transaction I.D. through SMS. Visit the PSC website www.kppsc.gov.pk and apply online by 10/06/2021. Fill all the columns of the application carefully and enter the receipt number of the application fee got from Easypaisa Agent in the appropriate column. Unclaimed qualifications, experience, etc will not be accepted.
KPPSC Latest Jobs 10th June 2021:
No candidate shall be summoned for the Viva-Voce test unless he/she has obtained at least 40 percent marks in each individual written paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of the written portion of the examination. No candidate shall be considered to have qualified for the examination unless he also obtains at least 40 percent marks in Viva Voce. Failure in or absence from Viva Voce shall mean that the candidate has failed to qualify for an appointment and his name shall not be included in the merit list.
JOIN A DYNAMIC AND PROGRESSIVE SERVICE I.E PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE (PMS) AND CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR PROVINCE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2- FORT ROAD, PESHAWAR CANTT:
Website: www.kppsc.gov.pk 091-9214131, 9213563, 9213750, 9212897
As the Provincial Government has announced two (02) years relaxation in upper age limit, all candidates who could not apply for the posts of PMS Officers due to overage may submit their e-applications by 08.03.2021. Those candidates who have already applied against Advertisement No.04/ 2020, need not apply afresh. In Continuation of Advertisement No. 07/2021.
APPLY ONLINE ONLY. Applications other than online will not be accepted. To apply, visit any Easypaisa / Jazz Cash Agent, deposit an application fee of Rs.1500/- excluding service charges, and get a Transaction ID (TID) through SMS. Visit the PSC website www.kppsc.gov.pk and apply online by 08.03.2021. Fill all the columns of
the application carefully and enter the Transaction ID of the application fee got from Easypaisa / Jazz Cash Agent in the appropriate column. Unclaimed qualifications, experience, etc will not be accepted.
NINETY-FIVE (95) POSTS OF PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE OFFICER (B-17) IN GOVT: OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA ESTABLISHMENT DEPARTMENT.
Qualifications:- 2nd Division Bachelor Degree from a recognized University (Provided that a candidate who has obtained a 3rd Division or D-Grade in Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for the examination in cases where he/she has obtained a higher Division in Master’s Degree).
Age Limit:- 21-30 Years (30+2 = 32 years)
Allocation of Posts.
- I) The posts will be filled in on open merit. Qualification and Service etc shall be reckoned on the closing date of the Any candidate who does not possess the required qualification / Service by the material date will not be considered.
- ii) Degrees / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized institutions are not accepted. Only original Degrees / Certificates are accepted, however, the candidates can apply on a provisional certificate signed by the Controller of Examination of the respective institution. The candidates shall have to produce original degrees/certificates till the last date of interviews.
iii) The candidates may apply online directly but they have to obtain NOC from Competent Authority and to produce the same when required.
- iv) The candidates shall attach/produce the domicile certificate which had been issued to them by the competent authority before the last date fixed for receipt of applications. No alteration in the entries with regard to the domicile certificate shall be accepted subsequently. Domicile once produced shall be final. A candidate shall be entitled to having one domicile only otherwise he/she shall become ineligible.
- v) “All candidates appearing for competitive examination will be allowed three chances for each individual examination while four chances will be allowed in a combination of competitive examination for the post of Provincial Management Service, Excise and Taxation Officers, Civil Judges-cum-Judicial Magistrates, Assistant Conservator of Forests and such other posts which the Government may include in these categories of posts.”
- vi) Where the candidate remains absent in competitive examination his chance will remain intact. However, if he/she appears in any one subject he/she will be deemed to have availed the chance.
vii) Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt. Relaxation Orders.
viii) No applicant shall be considered in absentia on paper qualifications unless; he/she possesses exceptionally higher qualifications than the minimum prescribed qualification for a particular post(s).
- ix) Govt, reserves the right not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s).
- x) Candidates will be admitted to the examination provisionally at their own risk subject to be found eligible in all On detailed scrutiny of the applications after the written examination is over if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules for the examination, his / her candidature will be canceled regardless of the fact whether he/she has appeared in the examination or qualified therein. To avoid frustration the candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before appearing in the examination that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the examination.
- xi) Grace Marks is not allowed.