Applications are invited from interested candidates on prescribed forms for the following paramedical training courses for the session 2019-20.
- Matric Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with at least 45% Marks from any institute of Sindh Educational Board.
- Sindh Domicile only.
- Age limit between 15 years to 30 years.
- The age limit for government employees (Health Department & Armed Forces) is 15 to 35 years. 5 years service certificate and NOC from the concerned department.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC.
- Fresh candidates will be given priority & previous candidates of School of Paramedics, JPMC. Karachi applying again will be allowed only after 3 years in the School of Paramedics, JPMC.
Forms are available at the Accounts Section of JPMC through a pay order of Rs. 500/- in the name of Executive Director JPMC, Karachi.
WRITTEN TEST / INTERVIEW:
(Venue will be mentioned on Admit Card).
The entrance test will be held on 15th January 2020 at 10:00 am sharp and the interview will be held on 28th January 2020 at 10:00 AM.
JINNAH POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL CENTRE KARACHI ENTRANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION TO PARAMEDICAL TRAINING COURSES 2019-20
|s. #||Name of Course||Duration||Age|
|01.||Dispenser Training Course||01 Year||15 to 30|
|02.||Laboratory Technician Course||01 Year||15 to 30|
|03.||OT Technician Course||01 Year||15 to 30|
|04.||Blood Bank Technician Course||01 Year||15 to 30|
|05.||X-Ray Technician Course||01 Year||15 to 30|
|06.||Dental Surgery Assistant Course||01 Year||15 to 30|
|07.||Anesthesia Technician||01 Year||15 to 30|
|08.||Emergency Medical Technician||01 Year||15 to 30|
|09.||Ophthalmic Technician||01 Year||15 to 30|
JPMC Paramedical Training Courses Admission Entrance Test Result 2020
JPMC Paramedical Training Courses Admission Entrance Test Result January 15, 2020.
- The application processing fee is non-refundable.
- No separate call letter will be issued for interviews.
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit alone.
- A detailed pre-requisite is included in the form.
- Forms will be received in the R&l Section. Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- No accommodation will be provided by this center.
- Marks Sheet (duly attested) must be submitted along with the application form.
- The last date of submission is 30th December 2019.
- Any candidate indulging in any irregular, unlawful activity will be terminated without any further reason.
- No TA / DA will be paid by this center.