Pak Army Commissioned Officer Jobs 2022 Online Registration
Join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer through 49th Graduate Course ( Training Duration Only One Year) Online Registration Forms 15th June to 18th July 2022.
a. Age as on 1 Nov 2021. 20-25 Years
b. Gender. Male.
c. Marital Status. Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
d. Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan.
e. Physical Standards
(1) Minimum Height – 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
(2) Weight – As per the Body Mass Index
(1) Candidates who secure 55% marks or above in BA / BSc or
Equivalent, BS, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% marks in
FA / FSc/Equivalent are eligible for Graduate Course.
(2) Relaxation of Marks. 50% marks for the candidates from
specified areas with domicile and who have been actually studying in same areas. Areas including Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab.
(3) Serving Army Soldiers. 50% marks in BA/BSc and equivalent.
(4) Hope Certificate. Candidates who have passed Part-I of BA / BSc / Equivalent Examination with minimum 55 % marks and have
2 appeared / are appearing in Part-II / Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificate” by Head of the institutions.
(5) Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate. Candidates not issued
with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc must get a
Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
a. A candidate is ineligible if he is twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
b. Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
c. Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
d. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (cannot request for Appeal Medical Board).
e. Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces
f. Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
g. Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces College/Institution on disciplinary grounds.
h. Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
3. Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
a. Registration Through Internet. A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidate will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring
3 along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
b. Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
c. Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests. Registration and
Preliminary Tests will be held as per following schedule:-
Registration 15 Jun – 18 Jul 2018
30 Jul – 27 Aug 2018
d. Preliminary Selection
(1) Written/ Intelligence Tests. Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical / medical tests and interviews at AS&RCs.
(2) Physical Tests. The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
(a) 1.6 Km Run – 8 minutes
(b) Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
(c) Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
(d) Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
(e) Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4’
(3) Interview. Successful candidates will be interviewed at AS&RC
and short listed for ISSB test.
(4) Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through
website as well as call letter.
4. Further Selection. Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for ISSB Test. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s performance.
5. Training Period at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA). 1 Year.
Note:- After completion of successfully 1 year training at PMA No Gentlemen Cadet of Graduate Course irrespective of their any technical qualification will be allotted Technical Arms (Engineers / Signals / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
6. Documents Required at AS&RCs
a. Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc/ BA/BSc Equivalent.
b. Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” alongwith Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
c. One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
d. 3 x Passport size Coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
Note: – Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
7. PAKISTAN NATIONALS RESIDING ABROAD. Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches will ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing or Personnel Administration Directorate PA-3(a), GHQ Rawalpindi, for issuance of Application Forms. They will submit their Application Forms
alongwith connected documents through Pakistani Embassies by 31 Aug 2018. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director Personnel Administration (Selection), Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the Application Form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the Application Forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/ Interviews and further
5 correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible for travelling to and from Pakistan.
8. Incentives / Privileges
a. Handsome pay package, free medical (family and parents) and servant facility.
b. Adventure opportunities such as para jumping, riding, mountaineering, skiing, water sports etc.
c. Employment on United Nations missions abroad.
d. Courses abroad in various Foreign Countries.
e. Compatible service benefits/package.
f. Accelerated commission in Pakistan Army after training for just one year.
For details , please visit official Website of Pak Army www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk oe Nearsest Army selection and Recuitment Centers at Rawalpindi , Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit ,Hyderabad,Multan, DI Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil.
Pak Army Online Registration Form
REGISTRATION FOR 38 GRADUATE COURSE HAS BEEN STARTED.
Pak Army Online Registration Form
Last Date To Register: 18th July 2021.