Pak Army Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb) Jobs Online Registration
Join Pakistan Pakistan Army as Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb), Sipahi General Duty, Sipahi Clerk, Military Police, Sipahi Cook, Sweeper, and Sanitary Workers. Advancing and adopting modern technology is the need of the hour, the best trained and dynamic army can handle any challenge.
Join Pak Army Jobs as Sipahi & Naib Khateeb Online Registration
Join Pakistan Army as Sipahi & Naib Khateeb. Applications are invited from Suitable candidates for the posts of Soldiers in the Pakistan Army.
Join Pakistan Army as Solider online Registration:
Eligible Candidates can Apply Online from 27th June 2022 to 27th July 2022 through the Official website of Pak Army www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
Advertisement of Pak Army Soldiers Jobs 2022
Advertisement of Pak Army Soldiers Jobs is Published on Sunday 19th June 2022 in Daily Express Newspapers.
Age. (1) Matric and Above – 17-23 Years (1-year relaxation for graduate and 2 years
relaxation for driving license holder)
b. Gender. Male.
c. Marital Status. Unmarried
d. Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir /
e. Physical Standards
(1)Minimum Height. – FA or FSc 2nd Division as a clerk Height
5’-3” (160 cm).
(2) Weight. – As per the Body Mass Index
(3) Chest. – 31.33” (78-83 cm)
2. Relaxation in Selection Criteria.
(1). Education 8th class instead of matric in all arms/Services except Technicians, Nursing/Asst and Corps of Military Police (CMP).
(2). Height 5’-4” instead of 5’-6” and chest 74-79 instead of 78-83 cm except for trade in which height and chest are required more than 5’-6” and 78-83 cm.
(3). Age 26 years instead of 23 years.
(4). FA/Fsc grade D instead of grade C for enrollment of Clerk.
b. FATA. – 30% under matric Infantry Soldier instead of matric.
2 c. Gilgit – Baltistan.
(1). 2” height relaxation in all Arms/Services.
(2). 50% under matric (8th Class) soldiers instead of matric in all
arms/services less Technician, Nursing/Asst and Corps of Military Police (CMP).
(3). FA/FSc grade D instead of Grade C for enrollment of Clerk.
d. Common for All.
(1). 1” relaxation in height and chest to individuals falling within the age bracket of 17-20 years.
(2). 1 year age relaxation for individuals having qualification BA/BSc and
(3). 17-1/2 – 25 years age for individuals having a valid driving license for enrolment of the driver.
3. Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can either register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs), Regimental Centers, and Army Selection and Recruitment Offices (AS&ROs).
a. Written Tests. Written Test for entries of soldiers, matric, and above is an important segment of the induction process. The pattern of question paper will be on
the following lines:-
(1) English (30 Marks). This part will consist of easy translation of both English to Urdu and Urdu to English and simple singular/plurals.
(2) Urdu (20 Marks). This portion will include the corrections of sentences, simple singular/plurals, and change of gender.
(3) Mathematics (20 Marks). 5 questions framed from Factorization, Logarithm, Subtraction of Polynomials, Algebra, and Variations will be given in this section.
(4) General Knowledge, Islamiyat, and Geography (10 Marks each). In these segments, 10 questions each from all three subjects will be asked from the candidates in the form of fill in the blanks and multiple choice.
6. Documents Required at AS&RCs
a. Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc / Equivalent.
3 b. Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized
Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
c. two sets of attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
d. 6 x Coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
e. Registration Fee Rs 50/-.
Note: – Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
For further details visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk OR Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi,
Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, and Multan.
Email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org