As per Settlement Agreement between Federal and Provincial Government, the Government of Sindh has been authorized for Operating and Management of Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre for a period of 25 years in the light of article 146 of Constitution of Pakistan. Therefore, the Government of Sindh has created the following positions to further assure 24/7 quality patient care. At the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC), there are 140 open professorial, associate professorial, and assistant professorial positions.
Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Center Karachi Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Accordingly, applications are invited from eligible Pakistani nationals having domicile of Sindh who fulfill the requisite criteria to the posts as mentioned against each post for a period of one year on contractual basis agreeable to serve in shift wise duty. Following the Sindh government’s 25-year takeover of JPMC from the federal government, the hiring procedure for these positions has begun. Recently, the provincial administration received control of the National Institute of Cardio Vascular Diseases (NICVD) and the National Institute of Child Health (NICH).
400 consulting experts across a range of fields will be hired by JSMU.In order to offer medical technical education to the local youth, the Institute of Medical Technology constructed a new campus in Landhi. Numerous 4-year medical technology programmes are available from the Institute of Medical Technology. At the Institute of Medical Technology, four-year Bachelor of Science BS degree programmes in eight key fields have also begun.
1. The candidates should apply through website of JPMC and fill-up the application form available on https://www.jpmc.edu.pk.
No applications will be entertained submitted by hand or sent through courier /post office.
2. The Candidate must bring all original documents along with two sets of application submitted online at the time of interview.
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for interview.
4. Candidate already in Government service should apply through proper channel and also submit NOC online from their
Administrative Department (Note: Without NOC candidate will not be considered shortlisted).
5. Last date of submission of application is 21st August. 2023 till 12:00 noon.
6. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interviews and communicate through email and list for the same also display at JPMC website www.jpmc.edu.pk.
7. The competent authority has reserved the right to abolish the same without any prior notice.
8. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
9. Result awaited candidates are eligible to apply for any post.
10. For query or information, please send email: email@example.com