Information Technology University of the Punjab Vice Chancellor Jobs
Government of Punjab. Higher Education Department is seeking highly accomplished, qualified and motivated professionals for the position of Vice-Chancellor of the “Information Technology University of the Punjab, Lahore
The Vice-Chancellor shall be the principal executive and academic officer of the university in order to promote teaching, research, publication, administration and the general efficiency and good order of the University; therefore the applicants should:
- Not be more than sixty-five (65) years of age on the last date fixed for the submission of applications.
- I have earned a Ph.D. degree from an HEC recognized or UNESCO listed institution.
- I have experience in a senior academic, research or management leadership position.
- I possess a distinguished research and publications record.
Details of requisite qualifications, experience and other relevant requirements (short-listing criteria) for the position of Vice-Chancellor are available at
www.hed.punjab.gov.pk. Only short-listed eligible candidates will be interviewed by the Search Committee as per criteria.
- The Vice-Chancellor shall be appointed for a term of four years and serve at the pleasure of the Chancellor.
- The incumbent will be entitled to a maximum of the salary of a professor on the Tenure Track System as per approval of the Government.
Interested professionals are requested to apply for the positions on the prescribed proforma available at www.hed.punjab.gov.pk.
The proforma should be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copies of CV / educational certificates / degrees / diplomas.
- Details of certified teaching experience.
- List of HEC recognized research publications. Certified copies of the first page and index of recognized journals.
- Details of certified administrative experience.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae clearly highlighting all elements of eligibility criteria & personal attributes.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- If a candidate intends to apply for more than one position, he/she is requested to indicate options, in order of priority, on the same application
The applications of interested professionals along with with seven (07) copies of the resume should be addressed to the Secretary Higher Education
Department / Secretary of the Search Committee for the appointment of Vice-Chancellor, Higher Education Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore,
Punjab, Pakistan. The last date for the submission of applications is Friday 26th July 2019. The applications must reach the Higher Education
Department before the close of office hours on the last date of submission. All the applicants shall have to appear for interview in person.
No interview will be allowed through video links i.e. Skype / WhatsApp etc.
Secretary Higher Education Department / Secretary of the Search
Committee for the appointment of Vice-Chancellor Higher Education Department +92-42-9210039
Civil Secretariat Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan +92-42-9210042