Islamabad Capital Territory Police intends to hire services of the Ex-Servicemen purely on contract basis initially for one year as admissible under Police Order 2002 on the following terms and conditions.
|Special Police Officer|
(Up to 200)
Salary: Rs. 40,000/- lump sump
Education: Matriculation or above
i. Maximum Age: 42 years till last date of application
ii. Minimum Height: 5’-7″ inches for general duty and 5 -8″ for Traffic Stall’
iii. Chest: 33×34 x/i inches
Endurance Test: As per departmental criteria.
ICTP Special Police Officer Jobs advertisement
Jobs available for Special Police Officers
Last Date to apply is 21-June-2023
1. Applications along with related documents be sent to Office of the SSP/Logistics, Police Lines.
Headquarters, Sector 11-11, Islamabad”, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
2. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for tests/interview.
3. By hand applications will not be accepted / entertained.
4. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
5. The contract will be purely performance based and subject to termination at any stage without any reason.
6. No relaxation in height, chest or age shall be admissible to any candidate.
7. Preference will be given to the candidates having 6” height and retired officials of Military Police
8. Applicants are expected to provide correct information. Provision of false information shall be liable to be proceeded accordingly.
9. Applicants shall submit an affidavit about non-involvement in any criminal case/activity. In case of false affidavit, the applicant shall be debarred to apply for police posts in future and legal action shall be taken as well.
10. Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus/ false information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn / cancelled immediately and legal proceedings will also be initiated against him.
11. At the lime of final selection, candidates will have to go llirough complete medical examination by the medical board/civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
12. Selected candidates shall accept Rules/Regulations governing the conduct, discipline, and other ancillary matters as and when framed by the Government.
13. No TA/DA shall be admissible for written, physical/cndurancc test & interview. Candidates shall be
informed about updates through Islamabad Police website.
14. Islamabad Capital Police reserves the rights to incrcasc/dccrcasc the posts advertised, modify/cancel the advertisement recruitment at any stage.
15. In case of any query, the candidates can contact 051-9259397 and 051-9258371, email
“careerd islamabadpolice gov pk.