Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO) Jobs 2023
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO) is a leading Power Distribution Company endeavoring to provide uninterrupted Electric supply to more than 0.9 million valued customers.
HESCO invites applications through M/s Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) for recruitment to fill up the following positions on a one-year contract basis in BPS-17 extendable subject to satisfactory performance۔ 200+ job opportunities in Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO) for posts of Junior Engineer / SDO (BPS 17), Revenue Officer / Assistant Manager (Customer Services), Line Superintendent & Assistant Lineman. Click here to download application forms.
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company Phase-I (HESCO-I)
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company Phase-I (HESCO-I) (322) – General & Children Quota
Application Form General Applicants
Application Form (Employee Children Quota)
Important Note: 01. Employee Children’s should use Children Quota application forms by fulfilling all the requirements of the department. Especially certificate to be signed by concerned SE / Officer of equivalent status. 02. However, other candidates should use General Applicant application forms by completing their requisites.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application forms & Challan and other information are available on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website i.e www.pts.org.pk Please visit the PTS website for application form & other information.
2. As per guidelines of Establishment Division, 50% of the test fees will be borne by the candidates and 50% by the respective
DISCO, therefore, the candidate has to deposit the test fee @ Rs. 115/- for each applied post which can be paid in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL.
3. Deposited amount is not refundable/transferable.
4. Application form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original is to be sent to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
5. All the candidates shall sign a declaration that all the information provided by him/her is correct.
6. Separate application form along with paid fee challan will be submitted to the PTS by courier for each applied post
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before fَilling the relevant prescribed application form available on
the website of the (PTS) Pakistan Testing Service i.e www.pts.org.pk.
Terms & conditions
- All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Federal Government Policy.
2. The age relaxation allowed as per government policies is already given against all posts. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Budhist, FATA / Gilgit Baltistan & AJK are allowed three years in the upper age limit.
3. Serving candidates who are Government Servants or have completed 2 years of continuous Government service on the closing date of application are advised to apply through proper channels. 10 years age relaxation up to the age of 55 is allowed in this
case. Candidates have to provide a departmental No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview.
4. Minorities, Disable & Women (where applicable) will be observed as per Government policy.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.6. No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for test/interview.7. Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to the disqualification of a candidate.
8. Late submission of application by courier service will have no binding upon HESCO and M/s Pakistan Testing Service (PTS).
9. Incomplete applications and the applications received after the due date will not be considered.
10. No applications in person, the courier will be accepted in HESCO.
11. The last date of receipt of applications is (15 days from the date of the advertisement).
1. Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
12. The candidates shall be called for interview / further process subject to detail scrutiny of documents and after checking
eligibility under the rules. Mere passing of written test does not make the candidate eligible for the further recruitment process.
13. Dismissed/screened out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment.
14. Candidates may contact Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) for any query/inquiry regarding the written test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results, etc on the email firstname.lastname@example.org HESCO management will not be contacted in any case.
15. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of HESCO as per the requirement of the company.
16. This advertisement can be canceled by the competent authority without assigning any reason and reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage and increase or decrease the number of posts.
17. The final selection of the candidates shall be subject to verification of educational testimonials/police verification and medical fitness.
18. All selected candidates shall undergo orientation training at RTC Jamshoro before posting in any office under the jurisdiction of HESCO.