Home & Tribal Affairs Department KP Jobs 17th December 2020
Home & Tribal Affairs Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar invites applications from eligible bonafide candidates (Male and Female) residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Newly Merged Districts for filling the following project posts purely on contractual basis till project life according to the Project Policy of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, for the Project Computerization of Arms Licenses in the Remaining Districts (Battagram, Kohistan Upper, Kohistan Lower, Kohistan KolaiPilas, Torghar, Chitral Upper) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, ADP No. 993/180518 (2020-21). Candidates must possess the minimum required qualifications and age as noted against each post.
Term and Conditions:
1. Appointment will be purely on contract basis till completion of project, as per project policy.
2. Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
3. The posts are project posts and will stand abolished automatically on completion of the project.
4. Candidates intending to apply for the posts at S. No 10 & 11, are directed to send their applications to the Project Director / Deputy Secretary (Admn), Home & Tribal Affairs Department, Police Line Road Civil Secretariat Peshawar, shall reach the office of undersigned within the given time period.
5. Lump sum fix pay package will be offered as per Government Project Policy.
6. Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
7. Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
8. Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications, i.c. 6th January, 2021.
9. incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
10. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules.
11. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Govemment bodies should apply through proper channel.
12. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
13. Original documents along with one set of attested copies of all the relevant documents shall be produced at the time of Interview. 14. Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased.
15. Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason.
16. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/lnterview.
17. In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
18. Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number. Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- (for BPS-16 & below) as test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post
6. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.ok on 17th December. 2020
7. Last date for submission of online Application is 6th January, 2021
8. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.ok Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
9. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
10. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
NOTE / IMPORTANT
Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies. Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form. ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected. Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified. Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted. Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken aginst them.
Project Director, Computerization of Arms Licenses
Home & Trible Affairs Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,091-9210046