Home Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 15th February 2021
Home Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Establishment and Strengthening of Civilian Oversight Bodies Under Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Act, 2017. The Establishment and strengthening of Civilian Oversight Bodies under Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Act, 2017, Home Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) invite applications from eligible candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to fill in the following vacant positions on a contract basis, as per Project policy. The criteria against each post are as under.
Download Application Form
Download Application Form available on CTSP website www.ctso.com.pk along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from CTSP website and send the complete Application form (along with 3 recent color photographs and a copy of your CNIC) to CTSP Head Office Plot 140. Street 9. Sector 1-10/3. Industrial Area. Islamabad. within IS days of publication of this advertisement.
The application fee can be paid in any of the online branches of HBL and ABL Banks. Attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up Application Form. Application Form will only be accepted through courier service. Attach copies of academic, professional & experience certificates. Further details can be obtained from the website www.ctsp.com.pk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Application Form shall be carefully filled in by the candidate; incomplete/incorrect/late submitted forms will not be entertained,
- In case of any deficient, false, or misleading information, the candidate will be responsible for its outcome and his/her candidature/selection will be canceled at any stage even after the test/selection.
- The name of the post applied must be written on top of the envelope.
- For test/interview date and venue will be communicated through SMS & the same will be uploaded on the CTSP website.
- The candidate has to prove the information provided in the application form with respect to the advertisement, by producing original documents at the time of the interview.
- The candidates already in service of the government /autonomous bodies/corporations must apply through proper channel and need to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test /interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill/increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised or cancel the recruitment process any time before issuance of offer letters.
- Interview call letters shall be issued to the short-listed candidates only.