MTI HMC Peshawar Jobs 3 July 2019
Applications are invited for the following posts/vacancies lying vacant at Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar. The candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / adjacent merged tribal areas as per the following conditions:-
Terms & Conditions:
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic /experience/domicile certificates along with 02 recent photographs and CN1C photocopy duly attested must reach the Pre-Recriiitment Section-HR Department – MTI-HMC within 02 Weeks of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form.
Application Forms are available on IIMC website i.e. http://www.hmckp.gov.pk/downloads.php and will be submitted in the (Pre-*Recruitment Section-HR Department – MTI/HMC) along with Bank Draft / Payment Order in favor of Hospital Director-MTI-HMC or through direct deposit in Bank of Khyber, HMC Branch, Receipt Account, Branch Code 0185, A/C Number # PLS 0006000-2. as per the payment schedule is given below:
- The applications duly completed with supported attested documents should reach personally or through registered couriers service to undersigned on or before the date of closing.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Their services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 along with the /19 amendments.
- I f the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
- Any candidate is liable for disqualification or exclusion from the activation process as per the following;
- Knowingly furnishes any particulars/documents which are false.
- It provides a complete application.
iii. Doesn’t meet the stated criteria as per the advertisement
- Suppresses material information.
- Has been previously let go on account of incompetence, lack of performance or on disciplinary grounds.
- Attempts to influence the Members of the Committee.
vii. Attempts to obtain support for his / her candidature by improper means.
viii. Submits forged certificates.
ix„ Tempers with the entries in his / her age and academic certificates, x. Misbehaves in the interview.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the review.
- No TA/DA is allowed for Test / Interview.