Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan jobs 2020
The Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan is starting a World Bank-funded Higher Education Development in Pakistan (HEDP) project. The Project Coordination Unit has been set up under the HEC for the HEDP project. The services of eligible, motivated and professional candidates are required for PCU based in Islamabad on a contract basis. Applications are invited to fill the following positions:
PERIOD OF CONTRACT: Two years (Extendable till the completion of the project based on the assessment of performance)
SALARY: Market competitive
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are required to apply online through https://careers.hec.nov.nk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. No need to send a hard copy of CV and documents.
- The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III. paragraphs, 3.14,3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 [Revised November 2017 and August 2018] (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in Paragraphs 7.36 & 7.37 of “World Bank:
Procurement Regulations for Investment Project Financing Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services” (July 2016) revised November 2017 and August 2018.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience means post-qualification experience.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
Amjid Hussain Shah, Assistant Director (HRM)
Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad. Ph: 051-90401422
For technical/IT assistance, please contact: 051-111-119-432, 0334-1119432