HEC Overseas Scholarships For Ph.D. in Selected Field & MS/MPhil in Engineering Technology
Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani,’ AJK nationals for the award of Ph.D. and MS/MPhil scholarships. Ph.D. scholarships art; being offered in selected fields, whereas MS/MPhil
scholarships are being offered in Engineering Technology). Scholarships will be awarded for the spring- Fall (2022) session in HEC-identified top-ranked foreign universities of advanced countries.
- a) He a Pakistani/‘AIK
- b) For Ph.D. scholarships, candidates must have a minimum qualification of MS/MPhil Ml. or equivalent (18 years) before the closing date.
- c) For MS/MPhil scholarships In Engineering Technology, candidate? must have a minimum of 16 years of education
and should be registered with National Technology Council (NTC). Pakistan.
- d) Maximum one 2nd division throughout I te academic carter to the li rial degree
- e) Candidates must have a minimum CGPA 30out of 4.0 In semester system or I” Division (in the annual system) in
- I) Maximum age on the closing date:
- 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector universities/colleges and employees of the public
sectorRSDorganijatkitK registered withPakistan Councilor Science SToclinotoftrO’CST)
- 35 years for all others
- g) Candidates must haw a minimum of 70% marks in a valid HEC Aptitude Test (HAT). HEC will consider the best HAT score of the last two years for shortlisting purposes.
- h) Must not be availing any other scholarship.
a) Merit will Inturawfi on the basis of valid HKC Aptitude test (HAT) score
b) Candidates are required to out for foreign countries/umversilies their choice in the online application form. HEC
reserves the right to reallocate any country,’ university to the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be called
for interviews and the admission process.
C) Candidates are required to make sure that they hold on to the subject is being offered in their choice of country,’ Mnn’crsity, otherwise. candidate will not be considered (or interview, scholarship.
d) Candidates are required to fulfill the requirement of the host university to secure admission which may Include International (IRE. TOFEL, etc. Candidates are advised to appeal in these tests before the interview /admission.
el Applicants are required to provide the information through an online application process at www.eportal.hcc.gov.pk The merit list will be prepared on tax- the basis of online data ‘intonation provided by the applicant. In case any information is found to be misrepresented at any stage, the application process will be terminated. Awardees will haw to execute a band with HEC,’ Respective Pakistani University to serve for a period of five years
immediately after completion of the Ph.D. study. Request for change of University for the purpose of service bond will not be entertained at any stage.
g) Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of (Jovcrnmcnl Approved provincial quota
h) The applicants Provisionally or Finally selected in any of the HEC scholarship schemes in the past arc required to
obtain NO Objection Certificate (NOC) from the relevant scholarship section before submission of their applications.
Copy of this NOC in he emailed at OSSPhascStS’hw-gov.pk before the closing date of application submission, is May 30, 2021.