Health Department KP RHC & BHU Jobs 20th February 2021
Project Director “Strengthening of all BHU’s across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and conversion of 200 BHU’s in 24/7 SBA facilities” and “Rehabilitation of all RHC’s across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and conversion of 50 RHC’s into 24/7 facilities” invites applications for ADP Project No. 736/200040 RHC’s and 738/200045 BHU’s from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Newly Merged Districts (preference will be given to the candidates having concerned district domicile while Aya who are resident of respective Union Council) for the temporary project posts initially filled for one year (Evening and Nightshift only) and extendable till project life on performance basis under the sail project following project policy.
DIRECTORATE GENERAL HEALTH SERVICES KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PESHAWAR JOBS
NOW TO APPLY
1. Eligible candidates can get details of the positions and a list of health facilities selected on the website
of Health Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa www.healthkp.gov.pk.
2. Eligible candidates should send their application along with attested copies of all academic
certificates) experience certificate, domicile, Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) to
Project Director, PMU tor Primary Care Project, Curative Section, Directorate General Health
Services, Warsak Road, Peshawar through registered post or courier services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Applicants having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile must submit an application & CV mentioning the title of the positions, details of mailing address and contact No, etc along with attested copies of relevant documents to the office of the undersigned through registered post or courier services within
15 calendar days of the publication of this advertisement. No direct submission of application will be entertained
2. Candidates serving in government/semi-government/autonomous bodies shall apply through the proper channel.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
4. Final Selection will be made purely on merit.
5. The competent authority may suspend the whole process at any time without assigning a reason.
6. Incomplete applications, those received after the due date and those without the required documents
will not be accepted.
7. Original Degrees/ Certificate/ Documents shall be produced during the interviews.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
All Communications should be addressed to the Director-General
Health Services and not by any officer by name.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Office # 091-9210269,
Exchange # 091-9210187 Fax # 091-9210230