Provincial Coordinator for Strengthening of Rehabilitation Services for Physically Disabled health Department Khyber Paklitunkhwa, PIU office at Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar invites applications having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Ex-Fate (merged districts) for the following temporary posts initially filled for one year till project life on performance basis under the project “Strengthening of Rehabilitation Services for Physically Disabled” at Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Health Department Khyber Paklitunkhwa Jobs 2nd February 2021
HOW TO APPLY:
- For posts at Serial No.01 to Serial No. 05 interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed URL, an online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500, (for BPS-16 & below) and Rs. 700/- (for BPS-17 & above) as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online application, DONT sends documents/testimonials to the ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 12th Feb 2021.
- The last date for submission of the online application is 1st March 2021.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not to give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- For posts at serial No.06 and 07 interested candidates should send their application along with relevant documents to the Provincial Coordinator Strengthening of Rehabilitation Services for Physically Disabled, PIU office at Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Ex-Fata Secretariat Warsak Road Peshawar.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- Shortlisting will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications, i.e. 1 st March 2021.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will NOT be admissible.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi-Government bodies should apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with a separate fee.
- The number of vacancies can be increased/decreased.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application by assigning a reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- In the case of a foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors / Omissions in a number of posts are subject to rectification.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify the deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- The unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
Provincial Coordinator Strengthening of Rehabilitation Services for Physically Disabled Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. PIU office at Directorate General Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Ex-Fata Secretariat Warsak Road Peshawar.