Govt. Kot Khawaja Saeed Teaching Hospital Lahore Jobs 2023
Applications are invited for appointment on contract basis of suitable candidate having required qualification & experience for posts mentioned hereunder as per eligibility criteria defined in the Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules. 2012 (asamended). Punjab and Health Department Technical Posts Service Rule, 2003, Punjab Health Department Establishment Service Rules, 2003 and Punjab Health Department Miscellaneous Posts Service Rules, 2003.
Term s & Conditions:
(1) Both Male / Female applicant having domicile of province of the Punjab can apply.
(2) Appointment shall be made, on contract basis, under “The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004” initially for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
(3) Complete application alongwith attested copies of all educational certificate (like Matric. F.S.C etc.) / degrees / diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificate (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Medical Superintendent, Govt. Kot Khawaja Saccd Teaching Hospital Lahore.
(4) In ease of‘O’ Level & ‘A’ I .eve I, equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
(5) Applicant must present original documents at the time of interview.
(6) Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt, of the Punjab, S& GAD Notification & Recruitment Policy, 2022
(7) Quotes shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
(8) Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with “ The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004/ Recruitment Policy, 2022” and instructions issued from time to time by the Govt, of the Punjab.
(9) Persons already in Govt. Service should apply through their Departments alongwith NOC.
(10) Incomplete application as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any ease.
(11) Authority reserve the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
(12) No TA/DA shall be allowed for appearance in any test or interview.
(13) Candidates arc advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
(14) Applications addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in Medical Superintendent Govt. Kot Khawaja Saced Teaching Hospital, Scheme No. 2 Shad Bagh Lahore till 21-01-2023 through DAK / Courier Service by hand application will not be accepted.
(15) (evaluation of the candidate shall be done as per the “Selection Criteria for Appointment” as stipulated in the Recruitment Policy, 2022 of the Government of the Punjab. Furthermore Selection Committee may devise some written / practice tests for evaluation of candidates for any particular post to evaluate their capabilities as part of the “interview” and assign marks accordingly.
(16) Interviews / Tests of the candidates for the above mentioned posts shall be held in the office of
Medical Superintendent, Govt. Kot Khawaia Saeed Teaching Hospital, Scheme No. 2 Shad Bagh Lahore the detail as under
(i) Interviews ‘ Tests for the Posts at Sr. No. 01 shall be held on 07-02-2023 at 10:00AM
(ii) Interviews / Tests for the Posts at Sr. No. 02 to 08 shall be held on 08-02-2023 at 10:00 AM
MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT GOVT. KOT KHAWAJA SAEED TEACHING HOSPITAL, LAHORE
Address: GOVT. KOT KHAWAJA SAEED TEACHING HOSPITAL SCHEME NO. 2 SHAD BAGH LAHORE.