GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN CABINET SECRETARIAT ESTABLISHMENT DIVISION JOBS 2022
Applications are invited front Male/Female citizens of Pakistan for recruitment in the Establishment Division (Main) having requisite Qualification, Domicile and age limit against the following positions.
Terms & Conditions:
Those who fulfil prescribed qualification /experience mentioned against each post may apply on the prescribed application form for recruitment along with an attested copy of CNIC and two coloured passport size photographs within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the Section Officer (Adnin-ll), Establishment Division
(Main) Room No.l 115-.1, Cabinet Block. Islamabad.
The prescribed application form is also available on Establishment Division’s website www.cstablishment.gov.pk. The same can also be downloaded from PPRA’s website www.ppra.org.pk
The relevant/required documents (in original) should be submitted/shown at the time of Test/Interview. Copies of the documents will not be entertained. Establishment Division (Main) reserves the right to cancel/reduce or enhance the number of posts at any time.
Applicants who wish to apply for more than one post, shall submit separate applications, as per SI. No. 1. The applicants shall specifically mention the domicile/quota against which they apply for a post. Those who arc already in service must apply “Through Proper Channel”.
Age relaxation will be granted as per Establishment Division’s O.M No. 9/2/9l-R-5 dated 28.11.2000 and clarification dated 24.06.2010.
- All recruitments shall be made in line with the directions of Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy dated 22.10.2014, as amended from time to time, and Mechanism dated 16-01-2015 as amended time to time.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Female andDisablcdare encouraged to apply.
- Only those candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear for Test/Interview.
- Dr. Zubair Abullah Baddani) Section Officer (Admn-ll) Ph: 051-9103573