GCU Faisalabad Admission 2018
Government College University, Faisalabad STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE Admission Open: Applications on the prescribed forms are invited for admission to the following Degree Programmes Regular/Weekend Programmes Spring Semester 2018
PhD Programmes MS/M.Phil Programmes
1. Phd Clinical Psychology 2. Persian
1. MA/MSc. (4-Years education after F.A/F.Sc, minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant
field from HEC recognized institution. At least 50% marks (under annual system) or 2.5 CGPA (under
semester system) will be compulsory for admission to M.S./M.Phil. Programmes.
2. For Master Programmes bachelor or equivalent degree from HEC recognized institution. At least 45% marks
(under annual system) or 2.5 CGPA (under semester system) will be compulsory.
3. For MSc (Computer Science), B.Sc./BCS (02 Years)/Associate Degree in (CS/IT/SE/Network) with the subject
Math OR Computer OR physics with at least 45% in aggregate is eligible to apply.
4. For BS & Associate Degree in Computer Science & Software Engineering, F.Sc. Pre-Engineering /Pre Medical
with additional subject of Mathematics/ ICS with mathematics or equivalent degree.
5. For Diploma Admission, Graduation with at least 45% marks.
6. Final Selection will be made on the basis of GCUF admission policy.
7. The Candidates must have passed MS/M.Phil in relevant filed with minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 (Under
semester system) or 1st Division (under annual system) in MS/M.Phil/Equivalent Degree from HEC recognized
1. All gender having domicile of Punjab are eligible for admission.
2. “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) is required from the candidates, who have passed BS/ MA/ M.Sc or
equivalent examination from any institution other than GC University Faisalabad.
3. University reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
4. To qualify the admission test for MS/M.Phil programme is compulsory
5. The details will also be available at Information Centre (Ph: +92-41-9200600), GC University, Faisalabad,
Pakistan (9:00AM to 4:00PM Monday to Friday). In case of any change in the admission schedule due to any
reason, the revised admission schedule will be advertised in the newspapers or university website.
6. Those students who have been Punished / Fined from any university will not be admitted in any program
7. Subject Test and Interview dates will be updated on university website.
MS/M.Phil Programmes Master Programmes
1. Applied Chemistry
3. Computer Science
4. Food safety and Quality Management
5. Food Science and Technology
8. Pakistan Studies
9. Political Science
1. Applied Psychology
2. M. Sc (Computer Science)
3. Public Health
1. BS ( Computer Science ) (4 Years)
2. Associate Degree in Computer Science
1. Labour Law
2. Human Rights Laws
3. Corporate Laws
Admission Form Fee: Rs.1500/- Admission Test Fee: Rs. 600/-
Availability of Prospectus
1. University Information Cell
2. Major outlets of TCS located in major cities of Punjab.
Details about Admission Process and prospectus availability is given on University website https://gcuf.edu.pk/admission/ Soft Copy of Prospectus is also available on University website. Facility for Online Data Entry
For online data entry, internet and print facility will also be availed in the Computer Lab of Department of Computer Science, Yousaf Block, Main Campus, Government College University Faisalabad on payment of Rs. 50.
Hand written applications will not be received /entertained.
Registrar, Government College University, Faisalabad
Last Date of Admission, March 23, 2018
Admission Test Date, for MS/M.Phil, March 24, 2018
Admission Cell, Contact No. 041- 9200600