GILGIT-BALTISTAN SECRETARIAT LG&RD DEPARTMENT JOBS
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates having domicile and eligibility for appointment against the following regular vacant positions with the terms & conditions mentioned against each:-
GILGIT-BALTISTAN SECRETARIAT LOCAL GOVERNMENT & RURAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT JOBS
To Download Advertisement Click Here
To Download Application form (BPS-11-14)
To Download Application form (Lady Instructor)(BPS-08)
(only for Gilgit District)
To Download Application form (Secretary Union Council)(BPS-07)
Last Date of Receiving of Application Forms: 2nd January 2019
Syllabus Will be announced Soon
Verify Your Information Will be announced Soon
To Download Roll No Slip Will be announced Soon
Test Date: Will be announced Soon
Result: Will be announced Soon
Terms & conditions:-
1. In-service persons should apply through proper channel.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test or interview.
3. Number of posts can be increased or decreased at any stage by the competent authority.
4. Age relaxation will be given as per government policy.
5. Women and disabled person quota is reserved as per rules.
6. The period served by the candidates who are working on contingent basis, appointed prior to 30-06-2016 and included in the verified list maintained by Finance Department GB shall be excluded for the purpose of determination of upper age limit in addition to relaxation of upper age limit as per existing rules.
7. Posts above BS-10 are at GB level while posts of BS-09 and BS-05 are at district and Officer Skardu LG&RD District 1 Kharmang
09 Secretary 07 20 Matriculation from 18 35 (Person LG&RD District Union Council level respectively.
8. For the post of SUC (BS-07) only those candidates are eligible who possess the relevant CNIC & Domicile of relevant Union Council.
9. For test/interview separate date and venue will be communicated and advertised on departmental and CTSP website.
10. Only qualified/shortlisted candidate will be called for interview after written test.
11. Further details can be obtained from website www.ctsp.com.pk
How to apply:
1. Please download the application form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from CTSP website. Pay the fee in any of the countrywide online branch of HBL, UBL and KCBL, attached the paid original copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up application from.
2. Please send the complete application form (along with 3 passport size photographs and a copy of your CNIC) to CTSP Headquarters, office No.802, D12/2 Main Double Road Islamabad, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
3. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained. Do not send applications by hand.
4. Do not attach copies of academic certificates at this stage. Application can be dropped at any stage in case of provision of wrong information.