GHAZI UNIVERSITY DERA GHAZI KHAN JOBS 2020
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals, for the following vacant posts for appointment on a Regular Basis.
In pursuance of the instructions by the Government of Pakistan in the wake of the declaration of COVID-19 Pandemic by the WHO, all universities and degree awarding institutions (public & private) in Pakistan will remain closed till April 5, 2020.
All the Undergraduate (BS/BBA/B.Sc.)Students of Ghazi University who have applied online and also submitted hard copy for the “Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program” are directed to appear before the (Pre-ISAC) in their concerned department for an interview on the dates given by the Head of the Departments concerned.
- The foreign qualified candidates should attach the equivalence certificate from the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In case, the degree has not been issued, a Certificate /Notification to that effect signed by the Controller of Examination of the degree-awarding university might be accepted. In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the employers.
iii. Government Quotas will be observed as per policy.
- No TA/ DA will be given to the candidates called for test/ interview
- Applicants for the posts of Animal Sciences must be registered with PVMC as RVMP/ RAHG and for the posts of Agri.
Engineering & Technology must be registered with PEC, and valid certificate/s in this regard be attached to the applications.
How to apply:
- Candidates for the posts are required to submit four (04) sets for the posts of Professors and Associate Professors, three (03) sets for the posts of Assistant Professors and Lecturers on the prescribed form along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts and certificates with Research Work / Publications. In all cases, a statement of experience must be supported by certificates. One photograph for each set and a Pay Order / Demand Draft, amounting to Rs.5,000/- for the post of Professor and Associate Professor. Rs.3,000/- for the posts of Assistant Professor and Lecturer, issued in favor of the Treasurer, Ghazi University, Dera Ghazi Khan.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel, by the due date and submit service certificates issued by their present and former employers; otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
iii. Candidate applying for various post/s should apply separately and clearly mention the Post & Department. Prescribed application
forms can be obtained from the office of the undersigned or can also be downloaded from the Ghazi University website:(www uudgk.edu.ok).
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit the separate application form (s) along with a separate application fee.
- The University reserves the rights:
- Not to fill/withdraw any advertised post / withhold the appointment against any post, without assigning any reason thereof or
consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the post advertised.
- To shortlist the candidates on the basis of academic qualifications and experience Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
iii. To increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency /Post Office / Telephonic
Message & call.
iii. Applications will be received only through registered mail/courier etc. By hand, application will not be accepted, however, Ghazi University employees willing to apply are directed to submit their application through proper channel.
- Applicants are directed to clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the top right corner of the envelope. The applications
complete in all respects must reach in the office of the Registrar on and before the due date. Incomplete applications or applications received
after the due date will not be entertained even though posted before the last date
- The last date for submission of the application for all the posts is 30-09-2019 during office hours i.e. 9:00 am. To 5.00 pm.
Note The candidates who have already applied for the posts given in the advertisement of July 2018 need not apply and pay
processing fees again subject to fulfillment of the above-prescribed eligibility criteria of respective posts. However, they can submit their
updated CV/Resume as supporting documents to their already submitted application.