Applications on the prescribed forms are invited for admission to the following programs for Spring Semester 2019 at University Community College. GC University Faisalabad.
- Associate Degree in Computer Science
- B.Com (IT)
- All genders are eligible for admission.
- The candidates who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination obtaining minimum 45% marks from any Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education of Pakistan Annoal/Supplementary 2018 will be considered for admission.
- In case of *A Level” the equivalence certificate from IBCC shall be required.
- Admission against reserved seats will be granted as per University policy.
- The maximum age limit Is 22 years on the closing date which is relaxable under University rules
- Admission is strictly granted on merit
- Semester system will be followed for ad these programs.
Prospectus mil be available at Library of University Community College and the following Banks of Faisalabad on payment of Rs 400/t. The 8ank of Punjab, Government College University. Branch
- National Bank of Pakistan University Booth. Faisalabad Univenity reserve* the right to refuse odmrisJon to any candidate without assigning any reason.
The detail wril also be available at Information Centre (Phone • +92-41-9201207 & 9200976). GC University, Faisalabad Pakistan (08.00am to 04:00 pm. Monday to Friday). Candidates can also download admission forms from the University website: www.gcufedu.pk and attach a bank draft of Rs. 400/- in favor of Treasurer. GC University Faisalabad The admission forms, complete in all respects should reach the office of University Community College. GC University Faisalabad by the above given last date.
For further information & submission of admission forms, Please Contact:
Admission Offke, University Community College. GC University. Faisalabad
Phone No: 041 9201207 – 9200976
Dr. Nadeem Sohail
University Community College GC University Faisalabad
Admission Schedule Availability of Admission Forms from 15/01/2019
Last date for receipt of Admission Forms 30/01/2019
Commencement of Classes 18/02/2019