PPWD Female Clinical Psychologist & Female Assistant Jobs 2023
Population Welfare Department, Government of the Punjab Requires the services of Committed & Dynamic Professionals having domicile of Punjab Province for following posts on contract basis under Approved ADP Scheme No 763 titled “Up-gradation of Family Health Clinics (2014-15)” Project Code (LO 14000665) The qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions are as under:-
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB DIRECTROATE GENERAL POPLATION WELFARE DEPARTMENT 14-BABAR BLOCK, NEAR BARKAT MARKET. NEW GARDEN TOWN, LAHORE SITUATION VACANT
Punjab DHQ Hospital Female Clinical Psychologist & Female Assistant jobs
Name of the Post with BS
Female Clinical Psychologist
Qualification: Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology or M.S. in Clinical Psychology
Note:-Preference will be given for additional experience.
Age limit: 28- 33 years
Assessment of intelligence (IQ) Social skills identity/personality problems. SRH Problems. Provision of counseling for education & career guidance. Management of psychosocial, identity/personality (SRH) problems
Name of the Post with BS
Qualification: F.A. with computer literate
Experience: Minimum one year relevant experience
Age limit: 22-35 years
To maintain computerized record
Management of physical facility
Management of patients attending the Adolescent Cell
Place of Posting
Adolescent Cell Family Health Clinics
at the following hospitals:
1.Lady Willingdon Hospital.Lahore
2.Services Hospital. Lahore
3.Lahore General Hospital. Lahore
4.Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Lahore
- Vasectomy Centre. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Lahore.
6.B.V Hospital. Bahawalpur
7.DHQ Hospital. Gujranwala.
8.DHQ Hospital. Sargodha
9.Nishter Hospital. Multan
10.DHQ Hospital. DG Khan
11.DHQ Hospital. Faisalabad
12.DHQ Hospital. Gujrat
13.Benazir Bhutto Hospital. Rawalpindi
14.DHQ Hospital. Sahiwal.
15.DHQ Hospital. Sialkol
16.DHQ Hospital. RY Khan
Terms & Conditions
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for test / interview.
- The Department reserves the rights to increase / decrease the number of advertised posts or withhold the appointment.
iii. Last date of submission of application is 15,h February. 2015.
- The candidate will submit their application along with attested copy of relevant documents on the above mentioned address.
- Preference will be given to the candidates of nearby districts.
vi Recruitment will be made in accordance with Punjab Contract Policy 2004 read with Recruitment Policy 2004 of Government of the Punjab.
vii. General Age relaxation in upper age limit upto 08 years for female candidates as per Government of Punjab. S&GAD Notification No.SOR-l(S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 is applicable.
viii. Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience. 02 latest passport size photograph, residence / domicile and CNIC must be attached with application
- Short listing will be made on basis of qualification
- Call letters for test/interviews will be issued to eligible candidates
- All the applicants must mentioned their telephone numbers and e mail addresses on the application
l)r. Nailali Akhtar
Project Dircctor/Dircctor (Technical)
Population Welfare Department