FEDERAL GOVT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (CANTTS / GARRISONS) NTS JOBS
Applications are invited from suitable candidates against posts, as per under mentioned table. Ministry of Defence, Federal Govt Educational Institutions (Cantts/Garrisons) Directorate, Sir Syed Road, Rawalpindi Cantt has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test for the recruitment of Teaching/Non Teaching Staff against various posts in BPS-6 to BPS-15 as under:-
FEDERAL GOVT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (CANTTS / GARRISONS) DIRECTORATE RAWALPINDI CANTT VACANT POSTS
TEACHING STAFF and NON TEACHING STAFF
FGEI teaching NTS jobs 2018 Application Forms:
FGEI Non teaching NTS jobs 2018 Application Forms:
Terms & Conditions
1. Further age relaxation will be allowed according to Govt policy as under:-
a. General age relaxation (Admissible to all candidates) 5 Years
b. (1) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and
(2) Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan
c. Released or Retired Armed Forces Personnel 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces
of Pakistan, which ever is less.
d. Govt servants who have completed 2 years continuous Govt service on the closing date of receipt of applications and are still in service
10 years, upto the age of 55 years
e. Disabled persons 10 years (Subject to provision of disability certificate by District Assessment Board/ Social Welfare Department at the time of Interview).
f. Widow/ Widower or Son/ Daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service (On or after 01-07-2005) 5 Years (Subject to provision of Departmental office order/
Notification of death at the time of Interview).
2. Married female candidates can apply on the basis of their own or husband’s domicile.
3. Candidates must mention their District of domicile on application forms.
4. A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post with separate fee.
5. Incomplete application form in any respect or forms received after closing date shall not be entertained.
6. Age and qualification of the candidates shall be determined from the closing date of applications.
7. Final selection/ recruitments of candidates shall be made after detailed scrutiny of documents.
8. Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview according to Government policy.
9. Professional Qualification i.e. CT/B.Ed/M.Ed/BS.Ed/M.A (Education) or equivalent (for teachers), certificate in Library Sciences or equivalent (for Library Assistant/Assistant Librarian) and Diploma/ Certificate in
Band (for Bandmaster) is mandatory.
10. Shortlisted candidates shall present original documents (Date of declaration of result must be mentioned) at the time of interview. In case, any of the documents is found fake or bogus at any stage, candidature of the
particular candidate will stand cancelled. Even in case of selection, such fake documents whenever found, will lead to appropriate disciplinary action/ criminal proceedings against such person.
11. Result awaiting candidates or whose result is declared after closing date are not eligible to apply.
12. Govt servants will have to produce NOC of their department at the time of interview.
13. No TA/ DA is admissible for the written test/ interview.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please download the Application Form and the Test Fee Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk. Fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of ABL, HBL,
MCB or Meezan Bank and get receipt from the bank.
2. Send the filled-up Application Form along with the original receipt (NTS Copy) to: NTS Headquarters, Plot # 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad by 28 May 2018.
3. Duly completed Application Form must reach at the given address not later than 28 May 2018.
4. For further information, please contact: UAN: +92-51-844-844-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: Plot # 96, Street # 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad, or visit www.nts.org.pk
051-9292849, FGEI (C/G) Directorate or visit www.fgei-cg.gov.pk .
FEDERAL GOVT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (CANTTS/ GARRISONS) DIRECTORATE