Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds Jobs 2022
Applications from suitable candidates are invited for the following Project posts for a high-rise Building Project at Islamabad on a fixed / BPS salary basis (where applicable for initially two years’ contract extendable on satisfactory performance on mutually agreed on terms and conditions. Candidates fulfilling the following criteria and covered by the specified quota may apply. Candidates are advised to read the terms and conditions (mentioned below) carefully before applying:
advertisement of Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds Jobs.
FEBGIF high rise Building Project Islamabad Jobs application form
Applications can be downloaded from FEBGIF official website www.febgif.gov.pk and should be sent to Director Admin Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds Building Soharwardi Zero Point Islamabad.
FEBGIF high rise Building Project Islamabad Prescribed application form.
Note: The maximum age limit includes 5 years of general relaxation as granted by the Government.
- Application is submitted to the undersigned on the prescribed form along with a copy of CNIC and a recent passport-size photograph within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline shall not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview. No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- Appointments shall be subject to verification of educational/other documents and antecedents. If the documents of any appointee are found fake at any stage, he/she shall be liable to be terminated and shall also be liable to legal action.
- Candidates already serving in Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / Semi autonomous Bodies / Corporations etc. should apply through the proper channel.
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
Send Application on this given Address:
Director (Administration) Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds
Block A-l, BF Building, Shahrah-e-Suharwardy, Zero Point, Islamabad.
For More Information Please Contract on these numbers.
Ph: 051-9252308, Fax: 051-9252354