Federal Board of Intermediate &Secondary Education (FBISE) Islamabad Jobs 2023 Application Forms
Applications are invited by an autonomous organization for the following posts from suitable (male/female) candidates having qualifications, experience, and domicile as mentioned against each post.
How to apply:
Applicants apply online on National Job Portal Website: www.njp.gov.pk, & fill up the Application Form properly. Application Forms improperly filled-up and incomplete will not be entertained. The last date of submission of the application form is 25 January 2021. To apply for more than one position, please file a separate form. For further information, please visit the National Job Portal website: www.njp.gov.pk or Call: 051-9265052.
The Federal Board is the only educational board of the country working at the federal level, whose scope extends to the entire country and foreign countries, and the Federal Board has a special place in guiding students and providing them with facilities – for this purpose, the Federal Board Preparation and distribution of model papers for students based on educational attainment, on-screen marking of examination papers, training of examiners and timely announcement of results, gives this board a unique position. In order to provide timely facilities, regional offices established in Gilgit and Skardu are engaged in their service.
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates already working in Government, Semi-Government or Autonomous organizations should apply through the proper channel.
2. Age relaxation (where applicable) will be allowed as per Government rules.
3. Age of the candidates will be counted from the closing date.
4. Those applying for the post against Disable Quota should provide the Disability Certificate and have the ability to perform official duties.
5. The selected candidates will initially be appointed in Islamabad, but if the need arises, they may be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
6. Eligible and shortlisted applicants will be informed by post for their tests/interviews.
7. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for test/interview.
NOTE: The office reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts of any of the categories or cancel the whole advertisement or part of it.