Fatima Jinnah Medical College (FJMC) Lahore 1ST MBBS Entry Test 2019
Applications are invited only to conduct Entry Test for Female Students Holding Domicile of Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) for admission in 1s‘ year MBBS 2018-19 in Fatima Jinnah Medical College (FJMC) Lahore Against 07 Reserved Seats on merit basis. Open Testing Service (OTS) will arrange the test.
Terms and Conditions:
Application on prescribed forms alongwith following attested copy of Documents must reach to Open
Testing Service (OTS) within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
- Matric, FSc Certificates and Detailed Marks Sheets
- Domicile (ICT).
OTS will communicate time, date & venue to the candidates.
- NoTA/DAwill be admissible for test/interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- In case of any false / forged information in the application forms, Cabinet Division Govt, of Pakistan
reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after Seeking admission if so revealed
later) and to initiate a legal action againstthe applicant.
- Testfee is non-refundableand non-transferable.
- Last date of submission of application form is 15 days after the date of publication of this
advertisement in Newspapers.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone Admission test at any stage.
Applications Forms and Online Deposit Slips can be downloaded from the websites
www.ots.org.pk and www.cabinet.gov.pk.
Test fee through prescribed deposit slip can be deposited in any online branch of Designated bank.
OTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier service.
Hand written applications will not be entertained.
Candidates are required to send their prescribed application Forms along with online deposit slip(in original) within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement on this address i.e.10-01-2019
Manager Operation, Open Testing Service, Office # 01,
Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase-VI, Islamabad (Ph: 051-5732752) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Secretary (Organization)
Room No. 3075, Cabinet Secretariat, Cabinet Division, Islamabad