Faisalabad Institute of Cardiology Faisalabad Jobs 2023
The Faisalabad Institute of Cardiology, Faisalabad invites application for appointment on Adhoc / Contract basis (according to Govt, rules) from suitable candidates for the posts given below as per qualifications and experience indicated against each:-
General Conditions & Pay Packaqe:-
- The appointments will be made on Adhoc / Contract basis as per existing Government recruitment policy.
- Applicants already in service should apply through the heads of their respective departments.
- Hand written application addressed to the Executive Director FIC, Faisalabad alongwith attested copies of all relevant documents should be
submitted in the office situated opposite Chenab Club, Faisalabad and the candidates will bring the original documents at the time of interview.
- The quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @ 15% for women. 5% for minority, 3% for disable persons.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased and can be cancelled as and when desired.
- The candidates should be domiciled of Punjab Province.
- If applications received in large number, only short listed candidates will be called for interview
- Separate interview call letters will be issued.
- No TA/DA will be granted to the candidates for interviews.
- The adhoc will be for one year (renewable on the basis of satisfactory performance).
- Relaxation of upper age limit will be as per Govt policy.
- The decision of Special Selection Board will be stand final.
- According to Govt, of the Punjab SHC8.ME Department letter No.SO(AMI)21-415/2016 dated 22nd August 2016, for the post of Professor of
Anesthesia & Professor of Pathology, retired persons may also be considered for contract appointment upto the age of 63 year.
- On arrival of regular incumbent / selectee of Punjab Public Service Commission, the adhoc appointment will automatically be cancelled.
- The application will be received at Faisalabad Institute of Cardiology, Faisalabad during office hours. Last date for submission of application is 22-06-2023.