Applications from eligible male/female candidates are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/newly merged districts erstwhile (FATA) in the Directorate of Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs, Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token
number, Project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/-as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having a bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. Please do not send any documents to ETEA; the Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online
application, will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
6. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
7. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 7
th January 2020
8. The last date for submission of online application is 31st January 2020
9. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from
www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
10. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
11. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
NOTE / IMPORTANT
➢ Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of
➢ Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
➢ ETEA shall verify deposited fees at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature
shall be rejected.
➢ Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
➢ The unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
➢ Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
➢ Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them