The Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) and Youth Affairs, Sports, Archeology & Tourism (YASAT) e-Rozgaar Program” has invited applications for the admission of training of e-rozgaar training program 2023. Punjab domicile holders with a maximum age of 35 years and at least 16 years of education and currently unemployed.
The e-Rozgar program is a joint venture between the Department of Youth Affairs, Sports, and the Punjab IT Board, which aims to provide training to the youth on how to earn income from online platforms. They have earned foreign exchange, of which 54% are women.
An e-commerce course has also been included in the e-employment program. The aim of the project is to teach the youth the skills to earn a living at home. So far, more than 31,000 youth have been trained. According to the details, an e-commerce course has also been included in the e-employment program. The e-employment department is a joint program of Youth Affairs and Sports and PITB. Applications are being received for the new phase of the program. Youth e-commerce, technical, content marketing, And Advertising, or Creative Design.
Applications are being received for the new phase of the re-employment training program designed by Najab Information Technology Board and Youth Affairs Sports Department to provide online employment to youth. Deadline for registration of unemployed youth with Punjab domicile It’s April. The upper age limit for eligibility for admission is 35 years while the minimum educational qualification is Masters’s. Candidates can submit applications in the fields of Technical, Non-Technical, and Creative Design. At present re-employment centers have been set up in colleges and universities in 36 districts of Punjab out of which three centers are functioning in Lahore.
E rozgar training program 2023.
NOTICE BOARD: ALL COMMUNICATION REGARDING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, SHORTLISTING PROCESS, AND CLASS ORIENTATION DETAILS WILL BE DONE THROUGH EMAIL SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
E-Rozgar is a program that allows trained graduates to earn a living at home. This program is providing freelancing and digital skills training to the youth in Punjab. Under e-employment, the youth are trained for a period of three months to earn income in the fields of technical, content marketing, and creative design.
E-Rozgar Training Program Registration 2023
The details about the center names and their locations can be accessed from the registration link as follows: https://www.erozgaar.pitb.gov.pk/candidate_portal Procedure to apply includes 1. Apply online 2. Appear for online entry test 3. Submit documents online 4. Verify documents at centers 5. Start classes. The shortlisted candidates will get three and a half months of free-of-charge training in their selected domain from expert trainers at their selected centers.
Under the re-employment training program, the youth have earned more than Rs 3.5 billion in foreign exchange. More than 31,000 youths have completed the training under the program. Unemployed youth are being taught the skill of making money from the internet at home. There are e-employment centers in colleges and universities of 36 districts, 3 e-employment centers in Lahore, Lahore College, UET, and Punjab University, at least 16 years of education, up to 35 years of Punjab domicile and unemployed people online.
Maximum age: 35 years
Education: At least 16 years
Employment Status: Unemployed
The 3 domains that candidates can select one from are:
Web Development Basics
HTML & CSS
PHP & Mysql (Dynamic Websites)
Building Websites Using WordPress
Custom Content Type in WordPress
WordPress Theme and Plugin Customization
2. Content Marketing and Advertising:
Introduction to Content Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Marketing
3. Creative Design
Corporate Identity Kit Designing
Social Media Kit Designing
Book Cover Designing
The freelancing course is taught with all three courses.
e.rozgar scheme 2023
The program will guide and groom the selected graduates from a variety of backgrounds by empowering them to work as a freelancer through the internet and to contribute to the national economy. Since the concept and awareness of earning through the internet and taking freelancing as a serious profession is getting popular in the smaller cities of Punjab after the completion of the earlier two phases of the project, which has enabled enable the youth to generate income approximately from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 80,000 per month while working from home.
Click here to apply
ADMISSIONS FOR e-Rozgaar NEXT BATCH ARE NOW OPEN FOR BOTH ONLINE AND PHYSICAL CLASSES. Apply now for free to earn a respectable livelihood from the ease of your home after and during 3 months of free training.
Is a flagship project of the Department and Punjab Information Technology Board which provides 3 months free training in digital skills and freelancing to empower the youth so that the youth can earn a decent job through freelancing.
E-Rozgar provides on-campus and online training and admissions for the next batch are ongoing. Candidates who meet the following entry requirements can apply online through the e-Rozgar website.
Applications are LIVE for Physical Classes at the following e-Rozgaar centers:
1. University of Sargodha, Sargodha
2. University of Gujrat, Gujrat
3. University of the Punjab, Lahore
4. University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore
5. Punjab Tianjin University of Technology Lahore
6. University of Education, Vehari
7. Government College Women University, Faisalabad
8. University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
9. Lahore College for Women University, Lahore
10. University of education, Jauharabad Khushab
11. University of Mianwali
12.COMSATS University Islamabad, Sahiwal Campus
13. University of the Punjab, Jhelum Campus
14. University of the Punjab, Gujranwala Campus
15. University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila
16. COMSATS University Islamabad, Wah Campus
17. Rawalpindi Women University, Rawalpindi
18. Government College Women University, Sialkot
19. COMSATS University Islamabad, Attock Campus
20. Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
21. NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology, Multan
22. University of Sargodha, Sub Campus Bhakkar
23. Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering & Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan
24. Bahauddin Zakariya University, Sub Campus Bahadur, Layyah
25. Bahauddin Zakariya University, Sub Campus Lodhran
26. Ghazi University, Dera Ghazi Khan
27. Government Post Graduate College, Taunsa Sharif Distt. Dera Ghazi Khan
28. Government College of Commerce, Khanewal
29. The Government Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur
30. University of Okara, Okara
31. Islamia University Bahawalpur
32. Government Post Graduate College Hafizabad
33. Government Ghazali College Jhang
34. Government Post Graduate College Toba Tek Singh
35. Government Post Graduate College Mandi Bahauddin
36. Government College of Commerce Chakwal
37. Government Guru Nanik Post Graduate College Nankana Sahib
38. Government Post Graduate College Sheikhupura
39. Government College of Commerce Narowal
40. Government Post Graduate College, Bahawalnagar
41. Government Post Graduate College Muzaffargarh
42. Government Post Graduate College Rajanpur
(𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡’𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘, 𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE E-ROZGAAR IS NOT AN OFFER OF AN EMPLOYMENT AND IT IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY FUTURE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THAT RESPECTIVE ORGANIZATION. THE PROGRAM ONLY AIMS TO PROVIDE TRAINING TO THE CANDIDATE TO ENHANCE THEIR PROFESSIONAL CAPABILITY AND EMPLOYABILITY.
CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW ALL THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE RESPECTIVE ORGANIZATION INCLUDING TIMINGS AND CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS.
THE CANDIDATES WILL BE AWARDED TRAINING COMPLETION CERTIFICATES ON SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING THE PROGRAM. THESE CERTIFICATES WILL BE BASED ON FORMAL PERFORMANCE EVALUATION AND RATING. CANDIDATES WILL BE EVALUATED ON ATTENDANCE, PERFORMANCE ON THE JOB, AND OTHER ASSIGNMENTS, WHICH MAY BE ASSIGNED DURING THE SPAN OF COURSE, BY THE RELEVANT ORGANIZATION.
THE CANDIDATE TRAINING IS 3.5 MONTHS LONG. HOWEVER, THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE TRAINING OF A CANDIDATE AT ANY STAGE WITHOUT ANY REASON. THE SELECTED APPLICANT SHALL HAVE TO SIGN AN UNDERTAKING FORM AVAILABLE WITH THE FOCAL PERSON OF THE RESPECTIVE ORGANIZATION HE/SHE IS POSTED ALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED SHOULD BE CORRECT TO THE BEST OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE APPLICANT AND IF FOUND OTHERWISE AT ANY STAGE SHALL RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF THE APPLICATION. THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE SUCCESSFUL FOR ENROLMENT IN E-ROZGAAR PROGRAMME. SELECTION/REJECTION OF CANDIDATE IS PURELY MANAGEMENT DECISION NO CASE CAN BE FILED IN COURT OF PAKISTAN REGARDING THIS PROCESS. LAPTOPS/FURNITURE/LAB EQUIPMENT MUST BE USED WITH CARE. IN CASE OF ANY DAMAGE, THE CANDIDATE WILL BEAR THE LOSS. MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO RESCHEDULE CLASSES AND CENTRE LOCATIONS AT ANY POINT IN TIME. ANY DECISION BY THE MANAGEMENT REGARDING TRAINING, TRANSFER, POSTING, TERMINATION IS NOT CHALLENGING IN ANY COURT/JUDICIARY. NO STIPEND WILL BE PAID TO THE CANDIDATES. NO TRANSPORT FACILITY OR TA/DA WILL NOT BE PROVIDED TO THE CANDIDATES. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE DURING THE WORKING HOURS TO ATTEND THIS TRAINING.