DMC Faisalabad Jobs 2023 Application Forms
Vacancies for teaching staff for subjects in the below mentioned campuses of DMC are available. Desirous candidates (Male & Female) arc invited to apply against the subject / campus.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Main Campus||Madina Town Campus||University Campus ||
|For Teaching Staff||Minimum qualification for teachers will be MA/ M.Sc (2nd Division) /|
BS (4 years) with minimum 2.75 CGPA in relevant subject.
|For PITs||Diploma or Degree in Physical Education|
|Age Limit Teachers (Upper)||30 years (Relax able up to 05 years for male & 07 years in case of female)|
|Age Limit PTTs||28 years (Relax able up to 05 years for male & 07 years in case of female)|
|Experience||Teaching experience in a reputable institution will be given preference|
|Mode of Recruitment:||Contract|
How to Apply Online:
- Candidates will register themselves; through NTS (National Testing Service) “Candidate Portal” on website https://www.nts.org.pk & send their application/s “Online” via link https://portal.nts.org.pk/register.
- Test fee of Rs.550/- (Rupees Five Hundred Fifty Only) shall be paid at ILink 1 Bill Participating Banks’ATM/lntemet Banking/Mobile Banking’Easypaisa/Jazz CashTCS Express Counters on the electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- In case of applying for more than one post, separate application & fee will have to be submitted.
- Applications with incomplete information, delayed payment of fee wil be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Deposited amount is non-refundablc / non-transfcrablc.
- Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on the NTS website at least one week before the test date and candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
- Candidates arc advised not to change their Mobile Numbers. Postal and Email address during the recruitment process. In case of change in mobile number and address, the responsibility of non-intimation of Test Date. Result, Interview Schedule Merit lists, etc. shall rest with the candidate.
- The candidates are advised to contact the NTS through Landline 051-8444441 OR email query@ints.OTg.pk for any query/information related to the Written Test / Skill Test, display of the provisional and final list of
candidates. Roll Number Slips, Test centers. Results, etc.
- The Online Application Portal will be removed from the website at 12:00 p.m. on the closing date for the receipt of applications.
- Candidates will have to register themselves through NTS (National Testing Service) “Candidate Portal” on website https://www.nts.org.pk & send their application’s through “Online” link https://poctal.nts.ocg.pk/register.
- Date & venue for Test will be intimated on the NTS website.
- Roll Number Slips will be issued by NTS.
- Last date for submission of application form is 10-10-2023.
- List of Eligible candidates will be uploaded on NTS website.
- Candidates will have to present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation, at any stage, even after selection, if information submitted by the candidate is found incorrect.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for test or interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to change’cancel the recruitment process without any prior notice.