District Health Officer (DHO) Malakand Jobs 20th February 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant position at various Health Facilities under the control of District Health Officer Malakand.
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested candidates must send the application along with attested copies of required documents, domicile, and CNIC through postal address within fifteen (15) days after the publication advertisement.
- The application must clearly specify the relevant Technology along with a diploma in the relevant discipline/field (no application of another diploma will be considered for the one given in the advertisement).
- No Separate call will be issued for an interview.
- The interview will be held on 03/03/2021 in the office of District Health Officer Malakand.
- The candidate should bring their original documents and CNIC when appearing for the interview.
- 2% quota for disabled persons, 3% quota for minority candidate reserve as per Government Rules/Policy.
- Preference will be given having domicile of District Malakand. In the case of a no-suitable candidate, the candidates of the adjoining district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be considered.
- a. Experience certificate if any will be considered only of a Govt Institution/Department.
b.Experience Certificate from a private Institution/Organization will not be considered.
- In case of submission of fictitious documents, the disciplinary proceeding will be initiated according to rules.
- The overage candidate will be considered as per Government Rules/Policy.
- The candidate recruited will be bound to work wherever his/her services are required.
- Those who had already applied in 2020 do not need to apply afresh, anyhow they are advised to attend this office and confirm their application form.
- Apply must be done on a special format available in DHO Office Malakand during working hours (Monday to Friday).
- The competent authority has the right to change any aspect of this advertisement/make any amendments / cancel the advertisement temporarily or to increase or decrease the number of seats based on the availability of seats.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
District Health Officer Malakand