DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICER DADU BPS-01 TO BPS-05 JOBS
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the recruitment of vacant posts from BPS-01 to BPS-05, with approval of Director General Health Services Sindh Hyderabad vide letter No. DGHSS/HR-II/(PF)/-12619/49 dated 03-12-2018.
All Posts are not transferable and temporary.
After selection appointment on the post the successful candidates will be posted in their district preferable near position of their address.
The number of posts can be increased/decreased as per need and requirements.
Candidate already employed in the Government Semi-Government, Public Sector or other departments or organization of the Government must sent their applications through proper channel with NOC, Government Servants who have completed 02-year continuous Government service on the closing date of receipt of application will get age relaxation as per rules
Candidates who qualify the written/typing test will have to appear for an interview before DHO Dadu Selection Board along with all original documents in addition with following:
- I) Verified Certificate from concerned board and verified Diploma certificate faculty (required only if applied for the post Store Keeper).
- II) Verified Matric and Intermediate certificate (verified from concerned board) — (required for all posts).
Ill) Verified Experience letters (verified from concerned organizations) — (required for all posts).
- Applications submit @ DHO Office Dadu by hand.
- DHO Dadu Selection Board reserves the right to reject any of the applications without assigning any reason.
- The decision of competent authority could not be challenged in any court of law.
- Last date ot submission of application form is 15.02.2019.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing In test / interview.
- There will be a general age relaxation of 15-year to all the applicants as per Notification issued by SGA&C Department Government
of Sindh Karachi bearing NO.SOII(SGA&CD)5-64/2011 DATED 02.09.2016.
- 5% Minority Quota. 15% Female Quota will be observed.