Directorate of Malaria Control Sindh / Health Department, Government of Sindh, invites applications from suitable candidates
Directorate of Malaria Control Program STS Jobs 7th July 2019 Application Forms
Application Form (BPS-05 to BPS-14)
Last Date For Application Submission is Wednesday, 31 July 2019
Test Date Will be Announced Soon
(Male / Female) having domicile of Sindh Province against following vacant posts on regular basis:
- Date. Time & Venue of the test shall be Intimated later on through letters. SMS & STS website
- The Department has the right to increase/decrease in the number of vacancies.
- If any documents provided by candidates are found bogus during the recruitment process and afterward the appointment will be treated
- Only those candidates who shall qualify written test of STS by obtaining up to 50% marks and selected according to a merit basis.
- Cand.date should bring original documents along with an attested copy of all these relevant documents at the time of the interview.
- Women/Disabled & Minorities quota shall also be observed/maintained strictly according to existing rules/policies of the Government of Sindh.
- Male & Female both can apply.
- Mobile Phone is not allowed On Test Premises.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please. Download the Application Form along with the prescribed Test Fee Deposit Slip from STS website, (www.slndhtestlngservlce.org).
Pay the Test tee Rs. 450/- In any of the country-wide online branches of Sindh Bank Ltd. and Meezan Bank. Attach the paid copy of the doposit
slip with the filled-up application form.
Please send the Filled-up Application Form along with Original Bank Deposit Slip through Post or any courier service to Sindh Testing
Service-Pakistan Headquarters; Plot No. A/18, First Floor, Kashmir Road, near the Society Office signal. Karachi, before Last Date
Application Forms are improperly filled-up. Incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip will be rejected
Please submit your test fees through a prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of the designated bank.
Applications submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.STS is not responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service
Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 31 July. 2019.
Please do not attach original documents only attested photocopy of the educational certificate. CNIC. Domicile and PRC & four passport size
photographs are required with the application forms at this stage.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only eligible Candidates fulfilling above criteria for respective posts will be called for written test/skill test.
- After Selection/Appointment on the post of successful candidates will be posted in their District preferably near the position of their addresses.
- Age shall be as mentioned against each post on the closing date of application: 15 years age relaxation shall be considered in accordance
with existing Government Policies/guidelines.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- The candidates are eligible to apply against the posts of their district domicile.
- Incomplete application & those received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Deposited Test Fee is Norvrefundable & Non-Transferable.
- Domicile & PRC must be of Sindh Province.
- The candidates applying more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test/interview.
Directorate of Malaria Control Program Sindh, Hyderabad Health Department Government of Sindh
For Further Information Please Contact:
Ph 9 021-34761617, ♦92-3111-030004
Sindh Testing Service-Pakistan