Applications are invited for appointment on a contract basis of suitable candidates having the required qualification and experience for posts mentioned hereunder as per eligibility criteria defined in the Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules, 2012 (as amended.
DHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 12th May 2022
Terms & Conditions:
- Both Male / Female applicants having domicile of Province of Punjab can apply.
- Appointments shall be made, on contract basis, under “The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004″ initially for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
- Complete application alongwith attested copies of all education certificates (like Matric, FSc etc.) / degrees / diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificates (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of the Medical Superintendent, DHQ Hospital, Rawalpindi.
- In case of O Level and ‘A’ Level, equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
- Applications must present original documents at the time of interview.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab, S&GAD Notification & Recruitment Policy, 2022 i.e. 10 years for Female candidates and 7 years for Male candidates
shall be granted.
- Quotas shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy. 2022.
- Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 / Recruitment Policy, 2022 and instructions issued from to time by the Government of the Punjab.
- Persons already in Government service should apply through their Departments alongwith NOC.
- Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- No TA / DA shall be allowed for appearance in any test or interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
- Applications addressed to the undersigned will be received during office hours in the office of Medical Superintendent, DHQ Hospital, Rawalpindi by hand or by post till 28 -05-2022 at 02:30 pm positively.
- Evaluation of the candidates shall be done as per the “Selection Criteria for Appointment as stipulated in the Recruitment Policy, 2022 of the Government of the Punjab. Furthermore Selection Committee may devise some written / practical tests for evaluation of candidates for any particular post to evaluate their capabilities as par of the “Interview” and assign marks accordingly.
- Interview / Test of the candidates for the above mentioned posts shall be held in the office of Medical Superintendent, DHQ Hospital, Rawalpindi at 10:00 am. The details are as under: –
- Interviews / Tests for the posts of Sr. No. 1 & 4 shall be held on 13-06-2022 at 10:00 am
- Interviews / Tests for the posts of Sr. No. 2 & 3 shall be held on 14-06-2022 at 10:00 am
- Interviews / Tests for the posts of Sr. No. 5 & 6 shall be held on 15-06-2022 at 10:00 am.
- Interviews / Tests for the posts of Sr. No. 7 & 8 shall be held on 16-06-2022 at 10:00 am