Cholistan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bahawalpur (CUVAS) Jobs 2022
Applications are invited from the eligible/suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials, experience certificate with specific dates.Various positions were advertised in the Newspapers dated 09-10-2019.01-10-2020 and 20-02-2022 respectively is hereby informed that Test for the following Positions.
Test Held on: Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th October,2022
Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
- Business Administration be conducted by the National Testing Service
- Animal Nutrition
- Business Administration 7. Islamic Studies
- Chemistry 8. Mathematics
- Rangeland. Forestry and Wildlife 9. Genomics & Bioinformatics
- Botany 10. Pakistan Studies
- Computer Science 11. Livestock Business Management
- English & Marketing
Terms and Conditions:
(a) The candidates are required to mention their telephone numbers/cell numbers and e-mail address on the applications.
(b) Principal Investigator of the project will be authorized to cancel the appointment of the selected candidate upon the unsatisfactory performance of Research Assistants at any time during the whole period of the project.
(c) Selected candidates should not be involved in any other project or job during the whole
period of the project.
(d) Applications complete in all respects should reach the following address up to 30-09-2022 during office hours.
(e) The eligible/short-listed candidates will be called for an interview before the Selection Committee.
(f) Initially the selection shall remain for one year extendable for another one year upon satisfactory performance.
(g) No TA/DA is admissible.
CUVAS Jobs NTS Test Result 2022
The candidates who have already applied mi response to above referred advertisements, should fill the online NTS proforma and submit carefully for the test on the NTS website (without any charges). Online NTS registration form must be filled in within seven days (07) after the publication of this advertisement
- Test is compulsory for all the applicants for the above-mentioned posts
- The test is being conducted for short listing purpose only as the test result will not define eligibility/selection of the candidate for the said post
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview as per university policy
4 The test will be subject based composed of 100 multiple choice questions and minimum passing marks will be 50.
- The candidates, who do not appear mi the test OR do not qualify the test, would be
ineligible for the position. Qualifying the test is mandatory for all the candidates
- The candidates who have applied for more than one position must appear in all the categories of the Test, for which he/she has previously applied for.
- The registered applicants shall take prints of their electronic Roll No. slip from NTS website for appearing in tests. Test date would be notified by the NTS