Commissioner Shangla under the Community Driven Local Development Programme Government of Khyber Pakhtunkwa invites applications from experienced and determined progessionals to fill the vacant positions detailed below. Services against these positions will be hired on contractual basis (under KPPRA rules) for duration of one year, which shall be extendable on performance. Brief descriptions of the vacant positions are given below, while the job descriptions can be read and downloaded from the CDLD Programme’s official websit www.cdldta.pk.
Community Driven Local Development Programme KPK Jobs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Screening and evaluation test for these positions will be conducted under the supervisiom of National Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS). For the job application form, test fee deposit slip along with other necessary details. Please visit NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). Job applications
without the original fee deposit will not be entertained. Please refer to the followig details for more information:
- Interview call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that no TA/DA will be admissible for the interviews.
- Incomplete applications or the ones received after the closing data of the applications will not be entertained.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application forms falls on any offical holiday, the next day will be considered as the closing date.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other computer softwares must be required for selection of the candidates.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), as well as knowledge of local cultures and customs is a pre-requisite.
- Candidates already working in the public sector shall aplly through proper channel. Age of candidates shall be determined on the last date of advertisement.
- Good physical health is an essential requirement, as the job may entail considerable commute and travel in mountainous terrain.
- The competent authorities reserve the right to change any condition, not to fill or cancel the recruitment process.
- In case of selection, the candidate will have to sign an agreement with the office of the respective Deputy Commissioner before Issuance of the appointment order/letter.
- Errors / omission are subject to rectification.
Job application accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae (CV), attested copies of all certificates and documents (including porfessional diplomas, academic degrees and experience letters), one recent passport size photograph, copy of your computerised national identity card and domicile certificate must reach the office of NTS (NTS Headquarters, Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islambad) within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement Original documents must be presented at the time of interview.
Note: NTS will not issue Roll Number Slips through courier / postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take printout of their Electronic Roll Number Slip (having picture candidate) through NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) for appearing in the tests.