Communication & Works Department KP Jobs 3rd March 2021
Communication & Works Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar needs applications of eligible candidates of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following regular posts as per prescribed requirements/qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu .pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit sip (having a token number. Project Code & candidate’s personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit sip & deposit Rs. 500/- as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original slip & deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone.
5. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
6. Please do not send any documents to ETEA; provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application, will not be required at the time of submission of forms / before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
7. Availability of online Application form on www.etea.edu.pk on 09/03/2021.
8. the Last date for submission of the online application is 31/03/2021.
9. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEAto download and print their Roll No. Slip from www.etea.edu.pk.
10. Test date, time, and venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
11. No separate call letter will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal / courier means.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Interview/call letters will be issued to the shortlisted candidates only.
2. Shortlisting of candidates will be based on written / screening/skill test results conducted by ETEA @ 07 (Seven) Candidates per vacancy.
However, the number of Candidates may be increased to 10 (Ten) for vacancies if required necessary.
Criteria for selection (Total Marks=200)
100 Marks for the ETEA test (50% of total).
NOTE: Experience marks will be awarded to only those candidates who have relevant experience of full-time paid employment in the Government sector. Experience of Self-employment and independent practice in any discipline OR as Volunteer OR as Self-Internee will carry no marks.
3. Candidates should be eligible in all respect till the last date of receipt of the applications i e. 31/03/2021.
4. Relaxation of age is admissible as per rules.
5. The candidates working in Government / Semi-Government bodies should apply through the proper channel.
6. Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview along with attested copies of all testimonials.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
8. In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided
9. Errors/ Omissions in Advertisement and in No. of posts are subject to rectification.
Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (Soft Copy) with you at the time of online apply.
Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
ETEA shall verify the deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
The unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
Keep the Bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
Chief Engineer (Centre)
Communication & Works Department, Police Road, Peshawar