Government of Pakistan College of Nursing Federal Medical and Teaching Institute Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University G-8/3 Islamabad.
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR 02 YEAR BSc NURSING (POST RN) PROGRAM
Applications are invited for admission in the above-cited program from the candidates who qualified for the entry test conducted by Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad on 28th November, and the result was announced on 13th December 2021.
|CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION|
(As per HEC and PNC
Matric with Science (as per Higher Education Commission and Pakistan Nursing Council
03 years Diploma in Nursing and 01 years Midwifery (for female)/ 01 years Post Basic
Post Diploma one year clinical experience.
Valid Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) Registration.
|3||Marital Status||Single And Married candidates are eligible.|
|4||Minimum 50 % marks in SZABMU entry test held on 28th November.|
|ALLOCATION OF SEATS AS PER QUOTA|
|Islamabad Capital Territory||05|
|Azad Jammu and Kashmir||01|
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
- The prospectus can be obtained from the office of the Principal College of Nursing by 12th January. 2022 during working hours.
- Duly filled forms should reach at the address on or before closing date 27t January 2022. Forms should be attached with
copies of required documents specially (Two passport size photographs, copy of CNIC, Matric & 03years Diploma, one years
clinical experience certificate, PNC Registration Copy & NOC from parent depet).
- Domicile certificate, which clearly mentions district and province of the applicant, must be attached with application.
- Interview will be held on 12th February. 2022. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Candidates must bring all original documents at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications in any form will not be entertained.
- Government employee should apply through proper channel. Provision of NOC of those students who are applying through proper channel/ in case of working in Public/ Government Sector is compulsory.
- If two or more candidates are equal in entry test marks, then seniority in age shall be ranked higher in merit
- If two or more candidates are equal in entry test and age, then the candidates scoring higher marks in HSSC shall be placed higher in merit
Note: – Applicants will be conditionally selected based upon their entry test and information provided in the admission form. Their aedentials will be verified later on and if found any discrepancy, their admission will be cancelled.