College of Medical Technology admission 2023 Application Forms
College of Medical Technology (CMT) Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences Islamabad. (PIMS) a Federal Public Sector College, envisions improving the quality of life through Education, innovation and cost effective quality Health Care of notional and international level. CMT is seeking applications from highly motivated individuals who arc innovative, creative and desirous to excel in their fields.
|Sr.No.||Name of Course|
|1.||BS Medical Laboratory Technology|
|2.||BS Medical Imaging Technology|
|3.||BS Optometry Technology|
|4.||BS Anesthesia Technology|
|5.||BS Dental Technology|
|6–||BS Cardiovascular Technology|
CMT BSN Admission 2023 Application Forms
- Minimum 50% (Fifty Percent) Maris in F.Sc Pre-Medical (Pre-M) Group F.Sc Technology Group (Tech-G) in relevant fields.
- Minimum 35*« (Thirty Five percent) marks scored in Allied Health Sciences entry lest conducted by Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU). Islamabad is mandatory for applying in BS programme in CMT. PIMS.
- Both Male Female arc eligible.
- Age limit (17-30 years) (Cut off date) 28-11-2023,
- Candidates working in any Government Sector must provide NOC from their respective departments.
- Total 150 seats arc allocated for BS Degree Program in six (6) above mentioned different diciplines. (25 seats per Dilophne)
- 20 seats are reserved for F.Sc Technology group.
- Domicile Certificate of student is mandatory at the tune of submission of application “Form” for admission, otherwise application will not be entertained.
Formula for admission
- SSC/O-Level 10%
b HSSC or equivalent 30%
- Entrance Test 50%
- Interview 10%
HOW TO APPLY:
- Admission Forms and Prospectus are available of Rs. 1.000 in the office admin officer of College of Medical Technology (PIMS). Islamabad
- Duly filled Forms will be collected at College of Medical Technology (PIMS. upto date).
i. One attested copies of Matric Certificates, F.Sc (Pre-Medical Technology Group) Certificates.
ii. One attested copies of CNIC issued by NADRA.
iii. One attested copies of Father Guardian CNIC.
iv. One attested copies of Character Certificate issued by last attended institute.
v. Duly attested at back side two recent fresh passport size photographs with blue back ground.
vi Affidavit on judicial papa of Rs. 100 attested by first class magistrate (format given in Prospectus).
vii Original Domicile of candidate is mandatory.
viii Original migration certificate.
ix Copy of Entry Test result card must be attached.
x In case of forgay of documentation, admission will stand by cancel.
xi If applying in more than one Technique after applications mentioning priority number wise.
Applicants will be selected on their merit quota policy. Any discrepancy found the admission can be cancelled at any stage of studies.
Xii. Copy of disable certificate in case of any disability.
late and Incomplete applications documents will not be entertained Applicants already enrolled in under graduate program are not eligible. No TA DA is permissible. Hostel provision is subject to availability. The short listed candidate will appear before admission Committee for interview on 06-12-2023 at 09:00 AM (Serial No. I to 03 & 07-12-2023. Serial No. 4 to 6. No. TAD A is admissible for interview.