CIVIL HOSPITAL BAHAWALPUR JOBS
Applications are invited for the recruitment of following on Adhoc Basis at Civil Hospital, Bahawalpur.
01 Senior Registrar PAEDs Medicines
03 Senior Registrar Medicines
01 Senior Registrar Psychiatry
01 Senior Registrar Cardiology
01 Senior Registrar Radiology
45 Medical Officers
15 Charge Nurse
02 Computer Operator
01 Telephone Operator
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the recruitment offollowing posts only against 03% Disabled Quota on Contract Basis at Civil Hospital, Baliawalpur (Only Certified Disabled Persons shall apply).
- Prescribed application Performa with detail information can be obtained from the Office of the Medical Superintendent, Civil Hospital, Bahawalpur, free of cost and can also be obtained by sending text request on WhatsApp numbers 0333-6016610,0333-6392256.
- 02-Set of photocopies (01-Set Attested & 01-Set Plain) from of the entire certificates / documents / testimonials / experience certificates / Domicile / CNIC / 02-Passport size photographs be attached with application.
- Recruitment of Medical Officers shall be made only for above mentioned departments which will not be transferable to other departments.
- All those doctors, who are getting House Job, PG Trainings & Diploma Training are not eligible to apply.
- Diploma of General Nursing & Diploma of Midwifery should be from Punjab Government Institution as per Government of the Punjab, Health
Department letter No. SO(NC)ll-35/12 dated 20-02-2014.
- Employees already serving should apply through proper channel from their respective department along with NOC.
- In case if a candidate wishes to apply more than one post then he/she must submit separate application form.
- Only Post Qualification Experience will be consider for the post of Computer Operator and Telephone Operator. No internship experience will be entertained.
- Interview of eligible candidates will be conducted as per schedule. No separate call letter for interview will be issued.
- Eligible Candidates appearing for interview must bring their originals documents at the time of interview at 08:00 A.M.
- 15% quota reserved for Women (where gender is not mentioned), 05% quota for Minority (Non-Muslim) and 03% quota for Disabled Persons
as per Government instructions/notification.
- The candidates to whom District Assessment Board has declared disabled, are eligible to apply against 3% disabled quota, if they fulfill the criteria of above mentioned posts.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates=5 years and Female Candidates=8 years as per Government Policy and for Disabled Persons=10 years as per the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974 (amended time to time).
- Age limit will be calculated from Date of Birth to the closing date (22-06-2019) of advertisement.
- Recruitment shall be made as per Government Recruitment Rules/Policy.
- Department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time.
- Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any time during recruitment process.
- No TA/DA shall be permissible.
- Applicants must have Domicile of Punjab.
- Eligible/Not Eligible lists will be displayed on Tuesday dated 25-06-2019.
- Receiving of Objections & Decisions from Redressal Cell of Civil Hospital, Bahawalpur from 26-06-2019 to 27-06-2019.
- Final Lists will be displayed on Saturday dated 29-06-2019.
- Last date for submission of Application: The applications complete in all respects must be reached in the Office of Medical Superintendent, Civil Hospital, Bahawalpur, latest by 22-06-2019. Incomplete/received applications after the due date will not be entertained.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Tel Exchange: 062-9239091-92